Media DC responds to Jon Jones

Turinabol is one of the strongest steroids a fighter ever got caught for. It doesn't count.

ok.
still doesn't change the fact that we still saw it happen. Hell it not counting makes it even worse for DC. He got kicked in the head for no damn reason.

Geez, all these DC worshipping threads need an anti-hero....

<JonesLaugh>

Reactions: 2sk
ok.
still doesn't change the fact that we still saw it happen. Hell it not counting makes it even worse for DC. He got kicked in the head for no damn reason.

Um....Ok. Hopefully you’re are just trolling or something.

Anyway, to the topic....Jon is definitely delusional. I know people have made jokes in the past about his mental state but all that aside, there is something seriously wrong with him. He literally has no concept of reality or what really happens. He truly thinks he’s innocent as if all the failed drug tests and other incidents never happened.
Who puts together a highlight film for a fight of which you popped so hot that you almost blew up the damn lab for?

Anyways...
-GOAT level talent and the most unlikable person in the UFC. I’ve never seen a more insincere/fake athlete.

Love me some Jones, but life has ruined his rep worse than anything. He needs to wipe HW clean to redeem himself. His potential is godlike.

I feel like I’m the only one on the planet that’s a fan of both Jones and DC

Um....Ok. Hopefully you’re are just trolling or something.

Anyway, to the topic....Jon is definitely delusional. I know people have made jokes in the past about his mental state but all that aside, there is something seriously wrong with him. He literally has no concept of reality or what really happens. He truly thinks he’s innocent as if all the failed drug tests and other incidents never happened.
Who puts together a highlight film for a fight of which you popped so hot that you almost blew up the damn lab for?

Anyways...
-GOAT level talent and the most unlikable person in the UFC. I’ve never seen a more insincere/fake athlete.

me stating that we all saw DC get kicked in the head is trolling..... ok

stating a fact is trolling, fucking love society nowadays.

me stating that we all saw DC get kicked in the head is trolling..... ok

stating a fact is trolling, fucking love society nowadays.

Knowing that your rival is so insecure that he feels he has to be juiced up to compete against you, is somehow worse for DC then him losing clean?

Makes perfect sense....

I thought he was going to respond to Jones saying he could slap his wife's ass and he wouldn't do a thing about it
And Jon would be like "What wife? I have kids too?"

Last edited:
Jon threw that kick about 4 1/2 feet off the ground because DC is 5'-10" and like a dummy, ducked right into it. He won't land that kick on an average sized HW especially when he's running for his life or panic wrestling.

How many times has Jon knocked down an opponent with a single punch? Has to be less than 3 in his entire career?

Not really.

Extremely Suspicious testosterone levels after the first fight.

Flat out popping hot the second fight .
extremely suspicious testosterone levels isn't the same as failling a test. Are you people fucking retarded? Those are your "facts"?

extremely suspicious testosterone levels isn't the same as failling a test. Are you people fucking retarded? Those are your "facts"?

Yes those are considered facts.
Jon had a extremely low reading before the fight and a very quick deviation in levels as well which isn’t “normal”.

That’s what a “fact” is. It’s something that happened.

Knowing that your rival is so insecure that he feels he has to be juiced up to compete against you, is somehow worse for DC then him losing clean?

Makes perfect sense....
if thats what you got from my statements your reading comprehension is terrible.

Yes those are considered facts.
Jon had a extremely low reading before the fight and a very quick deviation in levels as well which isn’t “normal”.

That’s what a “fact” is. It’s something that happened.
dude, the guy i quoted literally said that it was a fact that Jon Jones failed drug tests whenever he fought DC, that's not true. What concept of this is so hard to gasp? Are you stupid? Holy shit.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back