DC posts message to fans, coaches and Stipe after loss

You got triggered so hard you started misspelling words lmao

“Loos” and misusing “know”

{<jordan}<DisgustingHHH>

PICKING 2 word errors ? Yikes... pretty low end of pathetic spectrum on Sherdog...

I honestly see it as taking the time necessary to come out with the best statement that won't get him shit on by people.

I always have felt there's a certain fakeness to DC.... No surprise, since I feel the same way about numerous AKA guys.
Bullshit.... f**k him

pretending to be "positive" good guy role model.... when he was gassing he started eye pokes.....

I lost respect for this fat phony....

Know I believe it was eye pokes that caused Stipe to loos in the first fight..

Classiness is phoniness, but it's still decent behavior. The fact that you're being phony enough to conceal your inner jealousy/resentment just to play the role of the good sportsman and extend a hand to your opponent whom you privately call a "cocksucker" makes you classy. It's better than "keeping it real" like Rousey with Tate.

One's behavior in a fight is different from his behavior in society. I can forgive cheating in a cage fight (eyepokes, lowblows, knees to head, etc.), even when most of the fighters can get by fine without cheating. There are limits, and i have condemned fighters for that shit in the past, but it's not enough to reflect poorly on DC, at least to me.

Night and day compared to the salty, excuse-making we got from Stipe the first time around.

Actually, after his loss to DC Stipe was pretty gracious at first. Let's give DC a few weeks too and see what happens then...

WTF happened to this DC pre-fight?
That obnoxious DC should have no place in this earth.
Yeah, DC became a little big-headed and arrogant in the months preceding the rematch with Stipe. I recall DC being more humble in the past.
But Stipe acted like a bit of an ass as well by downplaying his loss to DC in the first fight and acting as if the loss didn’t happen. Plus, Stipe posting on Instagram a pic of him landing a punch against DC as if his early success in that fight rendered null and void the final result.

DC became a bit arrogant. And Stipe a bit salty.

With all of the legitimately shitty people within MMA, people still find the spirit to completely shit on one of the genuine good guys.

Go fuck yourselves.

Last edited:
Love that man. He is the epitome of a class act. A genuine champion, not like that cheating scumbag of a human being that is Jones, or Conor.

Good way to see things by DC.

It's not that big of a thing losing to a fighter he's already beaten, so in the long haul, it's going to be okay, especially since the fight was absolutely amazing.

I hope he retires and is forced to watch Jones destroy Stipe, further cementing himself as the GOAT

Height 4 Height GOAT

and Age 4 Age GOAT

With all of the legitimate shitty people within MMA, people still find the spirit to completely shit on one of the genuine good guys.

Go fuck yourselves.

Jones fans are severely low IQ, don't blame them.

Night and day compared to the salty, excuse-making we got from Stipe the first time around.

he congratulated him

DC didnt congratulate him inside the cage either. Stipe at least clapped for him while Daniel pouted

Next time DC don’t cheat and don’t eye gouge and jab the eyes of your opponents because I don’t respect anything you have to say since actions speak louder than words

he congratulated him

DC didnt congratulate him inside the cage either. Stipe at least clapped for him while Daniel pouted

Somebody pick up that goddamn mess behind Stipe! Shit is fucking with my OCD, bros.

I recall DC being more humble in the past.

I remember him being an ass from the beginning.

DC_VS_PAT.gif

th

Back