DC posts cool picture

B

Bulletproof Acc

11822516_869006139803021_3576889913446345313_n.jpg

Brace yourselves. It's AKA time.

Really great to see Werdum/Cain 2 happening. The first fight was competitive and could have gone either way really. I mean, it wasn't like Cain got completely fucking destroyed from start-to-finish or anything.

werdum beats Cain again....weidman is the rightful favorite and will probably handle rockhold...dc beats gus but as soon as jones is back DC is done...AKA best hope for a long term champ is Khabib and he is apparently made of dominick cruz level glass

werdum beats Cain again....weidman is the rightful favorite and will probably handle rockhold...dc beats gus but as soon as jones is back DC is done...AKA best hope for a long term champ is Khabib and he is apparently made of dominick cruz level glass

Other than a clean KO, i don't see how Weidman beats Rockhold. Luke is getting thrown around and layed on by DC and Cain all day everyday. His wrestling will be on point.

Honestly, I think DC will be the only AKA fighter leaving victorious.

Why does DC act like he is the real champ

Because he is? Even if I really dislike his attitude right now he is the official champ.

Or is Lawler not the real WW champ because GSP never lost it?

IMO JBJ vacated the belt just like GSP did. Even voluntarily (by doing a HnR).

Because he is? Even if I really dislike his attitude right now he is the official champ.

Or is Lawler not the real WW champ because GSP never lost it?

IMO JBJ vacated the belt just like GSP did. Even voluntarily (by doing a HnR).

The thing is, DC LOST to Jones

Not trying to be mean but I hope they all lose. And I see it happening

Really great to see Werdum/Cain 2 happening. The first fight was competitive and could have gone either way really. I mean, it wasn't like Cain got completely fucking destroyed from start-to-finish or anything.

4dcf58e960583a63fc77463c303dd2737a365aec8d8966fcd26450715b1d1d48.jpg

DC will beat Gus, Weidman will beat Rockhold and Cain/WErdum is 50/50

Back