DC MIGHT have won if....

Dabizzle

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
He didn't reveal so much of his game plan going into the fight. If you go back and watch interviews leading up to the fight, it seemed like DC kept revealing more and more of his strategy. I honestly thought it was all a rouse to mess Jon's head up, but he took Jones' intelligence and preparation for granted.

One interview in particular, I remember him demonstrating how was going to go for the takedown coming off of Jon's kicks. In an embedded episode, Jon takes note of this and in the fight you can see him immediately prepare for a sprawl when he kicked.

Not taking anything away from Jon's performance at all, but DC's own mouth was his real downfall

Thoughts?

Jones may have finished him if he wasn't partying during camp

If Jon wasn't able to abuse drugs during his camp?

The only way DC would have won is if Jon didn't fight as well as he did.

DC LOST GET OVER IT.

DC might of won if Jones didn't put a whoopin' on him for 25 minutes. Let it go man, this the station that you need to swap trains.

tumblr_mvenqoJNS31qkci30o1_400_zpsnvkj0ejm.gif

He didn't reveal so much of his game plan going into the fight. If you go back and watch interviews leading up to the fight, it seemed like DC kept revealing more and more of his strategy. I honestly thought it was all a rouse to mess Jon's head up, but he took Jones' intelligence and preparation for granted.

One interview in particular, I remember him demonstrating how was going to go for the takedown coming off of Jon's kicks. In an embedded episode, Jon takes note of this and in the fight you can see him immediately prepare for a sprawl when he kicked.

Not taking anything away from Jon's performance at all, but DC's own mouth was his real downfall

Thoughts?

And he still continues to talk his fight game after, Jon's knee to the body really disrupted him throughout the fight every body shot after that just sucked him. His words not mine? Bet your ass I wrote that down though.

He lost cause he had less in the gas tank than Jones...

"He woulda won if he hadn't lost"

He was a gassed fat MW and loses quite often

That's fucking rude. Before he fought Jon I think he was 19-4 and he was the highest level competition pretty much his whole career. Shogun is one of the greats and you are fucking rude.

Back