Media DC: I've been knocked out once

He was still knocked out. On paper, he didn't LOSE by knockout, but you'd better believe he was unconscious, and your brain doesn't care what your official record says.
Matt Hammil must not have heard…

Well I guess he couldn’t have

Reactions: HHJ

<36>

It's additionally embarassing as he says he was gone for 7 months afterwards. There was 6 months between Jon-Volkan and 1 year between Stipe 2-Stipe 3 so what's he even talking about.

“I’ve been knocked out once from a Popeye’s chicken eating contest.”

He never finished his statement.

According to you guys this wasn't a KO either apparently:

giphy.gif

Look DC's still holding himself up and moving.

Guess he's never been KO'd at all apparently.
Isnt that the one he meant? Stipe loss is a TKO.

"Mike Pyle is better than GSP" - some fighter who trained with Pyle back then (maybe matt Brown?)

He was meant to be the guy who couldn’t get it done under the big lights but was GOAT in the gym right?

Isnt that the one he meant? Stipe loss is a TKO.
Bro he wasn't knocked out cold.

Look at Miocic ko against Ngannou or Bisping vs Hendo and you'll see what get knocked the f*ck out look like.
*posts the gif that makes him look like an idiot / totally demolishes his position*
*clicks "post reply" with a smug look on his face thinking he made a point*

lol
stipe-miocic-daniel-cormier-ufc-241-7.jpg

Super concious here.

I too like to eat a dozen unanswered punches on my way down to splitting my legs in different directions while I stare off at the nosebleeds

Super concious here.

I too like to eat a dozen unanswered punches on my way down to splitting my legs in different directions while I stare off at the nosebleeds

Lol you took a picture although DC is clearly moving on the gif in your first post.

This is what get knocked out cold look like :

2mqntvp_jpg_medium.gif

Super concious here.

So you admit he was staring off in the nosebleeds? Need to be conscious to do that

It's amazing how one comment from DC brought you to this level of derangement. <lol><lol>

Lol you took a picture although DC is clearly moving on the gif in your first post.

This is what get knocked out cold look like :

View attachment 1042355
But that hasn’t happened to DC in any fight.

This debate over a KO vs a TKO is kind of ludicrous. It makes more sense in boxing where there’s a clear line of demarcation between the two but in mma it’s murky at best. Yes there are fights where a guy clearly goes out cold, and there are fights where it’s pretty clearly a TKO, like fights that get stopped in a standing position for instance. But the majority of stoppages via strikes fall into a grey area between the two. Acting like there’s some hard line between his loss to Jones and his loss to Stipe really doesn’t make any sense.

Having said all that, it does look like DC went out when his knees gave against Stipe. I would bet that if you showed the finishing sequence of both those fights to people on the street who didn’t know what the actual call was and asked them which one was a ko most people would say the Stipe loss was.

*posts the gif that makes him look like an idiot / totally demolishes his position*
*clicks "post reply" with a smug look on his face thinking he made a point*

lol
I honestly don’t know how you can watch that and not see that DC went out there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GringoRonin
Back