Media DC: I've been knocked out once

A fighter's recollection of whether or not they've been KO'd isn't the standard.
well, I definately think there is a distinction to be made between someone being fully aware of whats happening like a TKO and actually having your lights shut off entirely.

well, I definately think there is a distinction to be made between someone being fully aware of whats happening like a TKO and actually having your lights shut off entirely.
When did Cormier go fully out against Jones though? He was still holding himself up and moving the whole time, not face planted laid out like someone like Gaethje just was.

Why is DC considered KO'd here where he's still propping himself up and squinting in pain:

728_Daniel_Cormier_vs_Jon_Jones.jpg

Compared to here where he's collapsed, legs in opposing directions, and staring off into the distance:

stipe-miocic-daniel-cormier-ufc-241-7.jpg

He's been KO'd twice. The Jones KO being worse doesn't make the Stipe KO not exist. It was silly when Cormier claimed otherwise, and it's silly his fans are agreeing with him.

Lol I didn't even notice who the TS was. He's got the dumbest posts on this forum by far.

At the end of the day, who really cares about what TS is refuting. Yes, let's leave it to a keyboard warrior to give a former double champ shit over something so pointless, lol. Suredawg gonna Suredawg.

Yes, let's leave it to a keyboard warrior to give a former double champ shit over something so pointless, lol. Suredawg gonna Suredawg.

When fighters are being dishonest, it's our job as Sherdoggers (of perfect brain and body health, by the way) to not let these corpulent concussion-cases lead us astray.

DC had balls, fought men Jones lacked the courage to fight, and won the HW belt. Meanwhile the LHW cheating\coward wisely spent year after year hiding from every single HW, including DC, Stipe, Francis, etc.

"Character" was shown from DC & Jon for many years, only DC's traits were inspirational.
DC not only fought absolutley everyone and anyone, but really got in, mixed it up fearlessly taking the fight right to them.

I was just re-watching Prochazca x Pereira, and he has some great analyses in there about Pereira’s vulnerability to the takedown.

DC not only fought absolutley everyone and anyone, but really got in, mixed it up fearlessly taking the fight right to them.

I was just re-watching Prochazca x Pereira, and he has some great analyses in there about Pereira’s vulnerability to the takedown.
True but this doesn't fit TS' narrative ;)

Not quite sure what DC's list of opponents and willingness to fight others has to do with how many times he's been KO'd.
Not sure either but if anyone can make that correlation be a detriment to DC it'll be you.

Not sure either but if anyone can make that correlation be a detriment to DC it'll be you.
The people who appear to think it's a detriment to DC having been KO'd by Jones and Stipe appears to be you guys vehemently pretending they didn't happen.

The people who appear to think it's a detriment to DC having been KO'd by Jones and Stipe appears to be you guys vehemently pretending they didn't happen.
I never said anything about those fights not happening so don't accuse me.

I never said anything about those fights not happening so don't accuse me.
You said I have a narrative in my thread pointing out DC's been KO'd twice contrary to his claim it's only been once.

Don't be scared homie.

Back