DC is still a far better fighter than Jones

Jones fans are reactionary to pissing and moaning and then we get judged because we enjoy the sweet taste of your tears when you whine

DAMN IT! All them Break Bones Tshirts warehoused?

Yeah, that happened.
Am I supposed to be upset?

I'm less upset about myfavorite fighter getting choked unconscious than Jones fans are about him winning. How pathetic lol

ahhhhso!!...now i get it. you're one of those people! this explains all the posts...all the salt...all the superiority complex. how could i have been so blind?

ahhhhso!!...now i get it. you're one of those people! this explains all the posts...all the salt...all the superiority complex. how could i have been so blind?

No, i hated him before he fought Machida and I have no qualms with him beating Lyoto fair and square.
Jones could beat the shit out of my old boss, my worst enemy from high school, clean my Purcells and re-lace them and I'd still probably hate him

You Jones fans are just desperate to type cast anyone who isn't willing to suck his dick at every turn. I'm a fan of martial arts and a fighter beating another fighter is never going to hurt my feelings.

Unless Rory beats Condit, but that ain't happening. Not on my watch

Another bitch made thread. Too many sherdoggers anyway. Can't even keep up with threads sometimes. Need to ban trolls ASAP.

No, i hated him before he fought Machida and I have no qualms with him beating Lyoto fair and square.
Jones could beat the shit out of my old boss, my worst enemy from high school, clean my Purcells and re-lace them and I'd still probably hate him

You Jones fans are just desperate to type cast anyone who isn't willing to suck his dick at every turn. I'm a fan of martial arts and a fighter beating another fighter is never going to hurt my feelings.

Unless Rory beats Condit, but that ain't happening. Not on my watch

you clearly are a biased fanboy. you have a 'favorite fighter' and 'hate' other ones. need i say more?

you clearly are a biased fanboy. you have a 'favorite fighter' and 'hate' other ones. need i say more?

Of course I'm a biased fanboy.
Do you feel like you've won something by pointing out my own admission?

Back