DC haters where you at??

taggermest

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
No really. Please tell me again how he is overrated?

Remind me. Don't make me call you out. Man up, and remind me once more how you think he is overrated?

If your one of em and you read this but don't reply .... consider yourself a certified hater.

Put me on your list then because I still don't care for/buy into the guy

He beat up a starbucks employee and a 40+ year old MW.

He is talented obviously but I think a lot of ppl are overrating his wins at LHW.

He's good not great. He's not beating Jones or Gus at this moment sorry but that's reality. He should have had that fight finished in the first.

Wow, surprised his dislikers have showed up. (I hate the term haters)

"Where you at, George?! Where you at, Motherfucker?!"

Just give him a title fight already so that Jones can send him to the back of the line and end this nonsense.

DC fan here and I'm just glad DC dispatched of Hendo so we can finally see Jones vs Comier.

cum on h8terz, were u at

There's a difference between being a hater and realistic. DC is nice, but he's not Jones Gus nice. He has some work to do and just beat a middle weight that should have been retired before he was off TRT.

TS, please tell me HOW Destroying a totally WASHED UP, OFF TRT, 43 years old guy who was 1-3 BEFORE this fight and could very well been 0-4, makes your DC WORTH a Title Shot at LHW.

Come on make us laugh now.

DC hater/Jones nut swinger checking in, call me when you beat someone other than a starbucks barista or an AARP member about to collect social security checks at 205

He's good not great. He's not beating Jones or Gus at this moment sorry but that's reality. He should have had that fight finished in the first.

I'm glad you can see the future. What's my day look like later?

DC hater/Jones nut swinger checking in, call me when you beat someone other than a starbucks barista or an AARP member about to collect social security checks at 205

How many Heavyweights has Jones won? None cause he was busy fighting Chael

Back