DC goes deep about Jon Jones and his "Who's your daddy?" Remarks

Hardkore

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/dan...mark-has-a-deeper-meaning-and-its-not-pretty/

Apparently, there is a deeper meaning the Jon Jones constant "Who's your daddy?" jibes to Daniel Cormier. DC believes Jones says that to him because of the tragic murder of DC's father.

Cormier explained on the UFC 226 media conference call.

“It’s kind of what he does,” Cormier said (transcribed by Mike Bohn for MMAjunkie). “Before our very first fight there were some direct messages sent, and he said he was my daddy or some shit like that. I guess fans, somebody told him something in reference to my father being murdered, so he had [UFC President] Dana [White] call me on three-way to apologize for saying anything like ‘I’m your daddy.’ But, every time we argue, he goes back to ‘I’m your daddy’ or something like that. He didn’t mean to apologize. So there’s deeper meaning to ‘who’s your daddy?’

Jon Jones is a bigger scumbag than I thought. WTF man, that shit is out of bounds.

Last edited:
Atleast Jon is no longer a fake human being anymore, that is a positive side

Dude, he is an unrepentant POS. I've been hard on DC for cheating at the scales, but Jones takes assholery to a different level.

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/dan...mark-has-a-deeper-meaning-and-its-not-pretty/

Apparently, there are deeper meaning the Jon Jones constant "Who's your daddy?" jibes to Daniel Cormier. DC believes Jones says that to him because of the tragic murder of DC's father.

“It’s kind of what he does,” Cormier said (transcribed by Mike Bohn for MMAjunkie). “Before our very first fight there were some direct messages sent, and he said he was my daddy or some shit like that. I guess fans, somebody told him something in reference to my father being murdered, so he had [UFC President] Dana [White] call me on three-way to apologize for saying anything like ‘I’m your daddy.’ But, every time we argue, he goes back to ‘I’m your daddy’ or something like that. He didn’t mean to apologize. So there’s deeper meaning to ‘who’s your daddy?’

Jon Jones is a bigger scumbag than I thought. WTF man, that shit is out of bounds.

OLD NEWS. Been posted before.

giphy.gif

Apparently, there are deeper meaning the Jon Jones constant "Who's your daddy?" jibes to Daniel Cormier. DC believes Jones says that to him because of the tragic murder of DC's father.

He's the same scumbag I thought he was....once I realized his entire personality was a fraud.

No, this is the limitation of the notion that being yourself is always best. If you're an asshole, you should try hard to act like someone else. Being authentically bad is not good.

He's the same scumbag I thought he was....once I realized his entire personality was a fraud.
Oh I knew he was a POS, but this surprises even me

Jon is a typical coke head. Say and do things right one day. Back to everything wrong the next. He's better off keeping his mouth shut and nose clean.

Yeah, that's indefensible. Jones' fans will still find a way to twist this and defend their boy though. Shits sad.

No, this is the limitation of the notion that being yourself is always best. If you're an asshole, you should try hard to act like someone else. Being authentically bad is not good.

So are you saying I should stop acting like a goddamn degenerate for the benefit of my mental health?

Yeah, that's indefensible. Jones' fans will still find a way to twist this and defend their boy though. Shits sad.

Its unbelievable. To mock and be derisive of a murdered family member is unconscionable. I thought McGregor and Colby Cheese were bad, but this takes the cake.

That makes them even more dangerous, Inga.

I don't like the roided cokehead, but DC is too sensitive. I beg the cheater had no interest in the history of your father, he just wanted to say he son'd DC. No dignified person would bring up DC's dad, but Jon is a occasional cheater who has no morality.

Yeah I'd hate to have his life, rich and famous and still a pile of shit, yet most people would love his life because validation amd fame seems to be the most wanted human experience

How will we be able to spot assholes if they're out there acting like good people? An unsuspecting two faced asshole is the most dangerous kind. It's bad enough that bald criminals are allowed to get hair transplants. We do not need anymore clandestine bad people!

They will just post some pics of Jon's crimes like when he headkick DC, when DC cried, when Jon laughed like a scumbag and say something stupid like performance enhancing drugs do not enhance your performance or everybody's on steroid without any evidence.
DC wasn't wrong when he said Jon's fans are uneducated.

Last edited:
Back