DC: "fight clean" & "cheaters suck"

1uki1i.jpg

Someone's out to get you.
ha, he said that I got away with some stuff other times before, so there's that. but in specific post I did there was nothing wrong with it, I even pointed to that conte thread. it had a bit of evidence. but probably 20 something days left and it's only a yellow, it is what it is

How many of these tests came back with super low T/E ratio Daniel????

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/1/...aniel-cormier-te-ratio-low-drug-test-mma-news

"By contrast, Daniel Cormier, Jones' opponent at UFC 182, had a T/E ratio of .4 on Dec. 2 and .48 on Dec. 17. Cormier passed both those tests."

<DCrying>
The deviation between Cormier's ratios was 8% (ten times less than Jones' 80% deviation). Cormier was also 36 years old, while Jones was 27 years old, which is why Jones' levels and deviation are highly suspicious and relevant to the question of his guilt.

It's impressive that he's been able to get away with it this long. (I'm kidding aholes).

A thread full of anecdote and false correlations. How much fallacy can you taste?
"false correlation". the thread proved that javier mendez has a relationship with victor conte, protagonist of one of the biggest doping scandals of all time. now if he's supplementing AKA fighters with PEDs, that's another thing. but that he has connections with a shady guy, that is for sure

"false correlation". the thread proved that javier mendez has a relationship with victor conte, protagonist of one of the biggest doping scandals of all time. now if he's supplementing AKA fighters with PEDs, that's another thing. but that he has connections with a shady guy, that is for sure
Which is supposed to create some sort of link to the fighters at aka using PEDs? The reaching with lack of evidence is intense.

Which is supposed to create some sort of link to the fighters at aka using PEDs? The reaching with lack of evidence is intense.
if you understand that sports = PEDs, then it would make sense and it wouldn't be reaching that far. for example, it's more likely that AKA fighters could be using then, let's say..... tristar fighters. why? exactly because of this connection

Come to think of it, has anyone at AKA ever tested positive?

if you understand that sports = PEDs, then it would make sense and it wouldn't be reaching that far. for example, it's more likely that AKA fighters could be using then, let's say..... tristar fighters. why? exactly because of this connection
Yeah, this is just confirmation bias at work. When you WANT to see something, you'll bend reality to fit your narrative. I'd trust USADA over some random MMA conspiracy theorist

Yeah, this is just confirmation bias at work. When you WANT to see something, you'll bend reality to fit your narrative. I'd trust USADA over some random MMA conspiracy theorist
USADA....... sure

Aside these tests, isn't holding on the towel during weigh-ins considered cheating??

not when the officials have instructed you to do so and are holding the towels so that you can put pressure on it. the officials are there to uphold the rules and daniel was just following their instructions, so that rumble could get a shot at the title and the fans could have a title fight for their main event. cormier knew how bad it would look, but he had to take one for the team

Its interesting for someone whos being targetted by USADA

Three times in the last six weeks theyve hit DC for 2 samples...

View attachment 422599

Considering he has no fight scheduled its pretty unprecedented.. Hes being targeted for some reason.
Yeah, I noticed that. What do you reckon is going on? USADA getting wind of something?

Him and towelli cheated before the 2nd Rumble fight if I recall correctly

C80lJqKUQAADpRe.jpg

Towelie.jpg

Back