Media DC consoling Joe on air, this is the champ we deserve

Rogan cried because Ronda won a fight as a -900 favorite.

I teared up from watching this. I’ll hang my head in shame, now.

I teared up from watching this. I’ll hang my head in shame, now.

28JPCIRCA1-articleLarge.jpg

I'm sorry, but how do you not root for DC???

He's fucking awesome. A true mans man.

Class guy and a great fighter. One of my all time favs and definatley in the GOAT conversation, imo.

To clarify, he would be in the GOAT conversation, but I'd only rank him somewhere around #4-5 atm.

The truth speaks for itself. Eye poke your way towards GOAT legacy.

snake face fat crying struve style eypoker cheater on purpose eye poked stiepe second time few seconds before sloppy crappy hook
Karma comes

Last edited:
Yeah that was a good moment. Well, good probably isn’t the right word considering someone passed away, but you know what I mean. Much respect for DC.

The truth speaks for itself. Eye poke your way towards GOAT legacy.

Actually Stipe’s face is jacked up because DC was dribbling his head off the mat like a basketball. I thought it was Lebron out there for a second

Last edited:
DC's father was murdered when he was child and he also lost a daughter in a car accident, he knows the pain very well.

I'm sorry, but how do you not root for DC???

He's fucking awesome. A true mans man.

Derp eyepoke derp, DC is a horrible person cause accidental eyepoke derp. Stipe eyepoked DC too but Stipe still good man cause he don't look like Cormier derp.

DC's father was murdered when he was child and he also lost a daughter in a car accident, he knows the pain very well.

And he lost a friend in an accident too I believe.

People talk about his crying after losing to Jones. But the fact he went on to win the belt after that and then also become the HW champ at 40 is a testament to how well he handles adversity.

cunt sherdogs being cunts once again

keep it alive, sherbros

Back