DC back to Heavyweight after he loses to Jones

Edsonbarboza1

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Got a feeling now with Cain kind of out the picture for a while DC will head up to heavy weight if Jones stays at LHW,he wont get a 3rd fight after Jones beats him easy enough again so he should go take the HW strap.

I could see this happening and he'd be a legit threat to the belt

Werdum smashes DC. Sorry.

dc is an over achiever in my eyes so I could see him taking the belt there. Not sure how he gets past better strikers though with legit tdd like reem and browne.

I will revive this thread if DC win. I promise.

BRk4Gd2_700wa_0.gif

Um - HW will be the worst place to hide from Jones.

dc is an over achiever in my eyes so I could see him taking the belt there. Not sure how he gets past better strikers though with legit tdd like reem and browne.

Browne is not a better striker than DC

Then Jones comes to HW and takes that belt too. Poor DC.

Run to HW where he can get beat up by an even bigger version of Jones?

I like how people think Jones is going to go right back to invincibility, after being off over a year.

DC goes to super fight if he beats Bones or rematches Rumble.

yes maybe, but if he looses and Jones goes up. What do you think DC will do then :)

DC gonna beat Jones. If this fight was booked for UFC 200 I'd take an account bet.

Yes! that's right, I'm going back to HW right after Jones beats the Cake and Chicken out of me.
SsX0CKT.gif

Nope Jones will move too and already be 2-0 against DC, he won't be able to touch that belt nobody will want to see the 3rd fight

I loves me some fried chicken, I surely do.

And beer.

no he will retire after the beatdown he will get

Back