Media DC “We are still searching space for Alistair’s head.”

This. DC getting a little cocky, not super into it.

You don't disrespect a legend who's been in the game for over 2 decades.
Why are people acting like DC was talking shit here?
He wasn't dissing Overeem, he was just talking about how devastating of a KO Ngannou got on him. He's clearly hyping the fight and the skills of Cain and Francis.

I think you meant Horse meat Overeem.

And no, even prime, PED using Overeem would have not slept DC.

"Reem is still a tough fight"

Lol DC would finish him inside round #1.
This is a hot take

Not so sure, m'man

Overeem is a tough fight for him. Today.

Seeing those old ubereem gifs makes me sad.

Didn't a toothpick knock DC's head off?
No. DC is just moved to fast. The record should show “KO: leaning over into a stick too fast”

(This is a joke as a DC fan, calm your tits)

This is a hot take

Not so sure, m'man

Overeem is a tough fight for him. Today.
<LikeReally5>

So Curtis Blaydes is a better fighter/wrestler than DC now?

Current DC obliterates Overeem.

Both In there prime i'd still bet on DC.

Lmao at all the insecure Reem nuthuggers ITT. Dude got finished by Bigfoot Silva and Travis Browne FFS. DC would have knocked him dead.

Legitimately thought that punch paralyzed Reem into a fucking vegetable. Brain damaged from the lobotomy Ngannou gave him

<LikeReally5>

So Curtis Blaydes is a better fighter/wrestler than DC now?

Current DC obliterates Overeem.

Both In there prime i'd still bet on DC.

I won money on the blaydes fight.

Cormier isn't his size, likely isn't as physically strong and doesn't have ground and pound like that.

The size alone causes masses problems when your opponent is that skilled of a striker.

1. Eye pokes
2. Because Jones isn't half the striker Prime Overeem was

By prime do you mean roided? Because once he got off the juice he started getting KO'd by journeymen.

Or maybe it has to do with the fact he didn't beat any good strikers in mma during his prime.

Reem takes losses so well, it's incredible. Back to back horrendous KO losses to Ngannou and Blaydes would end the careers of less focussed fighters.
And probably should. There’s no way he doesn’t start seeing some type of effects from brain damage at a relatively young age.

And probably should. There’s no way he doesn’t start seeing some type of effects from brain damage at a relatively young age.
Hopefully not, but you'd have to think that if anyone is at risk it's Overeem.

Jones gets such elevation in his wind up for those ground shots. Then he really snaps them coming in. I bet although his standup power is low his g&p must be some of the hardest out there .

Jones is an assassin once he gains top control, be it by ground and pound or submission. Letting Jones get top control is a recipe for an ass kicking.

giphy.gif

Lmao at all the insecure Reem nuthuggers ITT. Dude got finished by Bigfoot Silva and Travis Browne FFS. DC would have knocked him dead.

I take it you watched neither of those fights, just the finish

Back