• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media DC’s reaction to Belal picking Jon Jones as the greatest American born fighter

If any fighter ever calls Jones a GOAT, i immediately think they're also juicing.

Imagine studying for school and never cheating for an exam. Then there's a kid in class who always cheats and gets the top marks each time.
You wouldnt go around calling that kid the smartest kid (Academically speaking).

Jones,DC and DJ arent even the best black american fighter

Mike-Perry-Ready-For-Jake-Paul-If-Tommy-Fury-Pulls-Out-Again-728x728.jpg

This is like literally Episode 183 of Jones living balls deep and rent free in DC’s head.

This is why it’s only fans who live in fantasyland who ever say this stuff. All athletes know the deal. You never hear fighters say this stuff unless they have a personal beef.

I believe Bisping might genuinely be the only guy not on gear.. ever..

If any fighter ever calls Jones a GOAT, i immediately think they're also juicing.

Imagine studying for school and never cheating for an exam. Then there's a kid in class who always cheats and gets the top marks each time.
You wouldnt go around calling that kid the smartest kid (Academically speaking).
That’s kind of a false equivalency don’t you think?
Being on gear doesn’t automatically win you the fight.

Back