525-5253488_goku-gt-ssj-3-hd-png-download.png
VS

Dragon Ball Kid Goku with Ultra Instinct
kid_goku_ultra_instinct_by_daimaoha5a4_dc65ii5-fullview.jpg

Attachments

• bf0d43445fb5431abf38c65d0f5b7313.jpg
    bf0d43445fb5431abf38c65d0f5b7313.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 2
I got into mma cos of DZ. One of the greatest cartoons ever. Naruto still number 1, tho.

The best show was the original Dragon Ball. The other shows got too deep into the neverending transformations.

I'm behind on super but I'm pretty sure Ss3 is still more powerful than ultra instinct but less useful because of stamina.

Gt kid goku is obviously more powerful than original dragonball kid goku but dragonball goku has toon like plot armor.

So dragonball kid goku with ultra instinct by some goofy shit

boom trapped your weak ass
i eat peanuts all day son
shells too

welcome to mayberry we go hard

pps dont miss out on the circle jerk
I don't believe you. I bet if am my real polish self I will get cancel.

The best show was the original Dragon Ball. The other shows got too deep into the neverending transformations.
Or 20 episodes it took to get to those transformations.

Dragonball was good for its slapstick humour. Early DBZ was kinda same but then it started taking itself too seriously.

DBZ GT SS3 GOKU
View attachment 885123
VS

Dragon Ball Kid Goku with Ultra Instinct
View attachment 885125
Neither one is very strong, and obviously you didn’t pay attention much in dragon ball.

It’s mentioned numerous times that SS levels are just multipliers if your current base level.

So not all SS 1’s are the same for example. When KId Trunks first goes SS, he’s nowhere near as strong as Goku’s first SS1, since his base level was so much higher.

It’s mentioned in GT, that “Kid goku Ssj3” , can’t maintain power very long because his kid body couldn’t handle it.

It’s why he got kicked around until he went golden. ozurou, then Adult body SS4, that first transformation was the best..

Back