Daym no one really seems to be excited for Khan's return...

He schooled PED-fueled Can(crusher)elo for some rounds before his weak chin got smacked.

seems like khan has always thought of himself higher than he actually was. he had plenty of opportunities, but never rose to the occasion when it counted. but he still considered himself in the same category as the mayweathers, pacquiaos, canelos..

Il be watching it. Always love seeing him fight, win or lose. Whether people like him or not he is one of the very few fighters around that is rarely in a boring fight
This as well. He always comes to fight. It's weird but he fights like a man who has a great chin. Delusional maybe? Guess that makes the fight exciting and a KO very likely.

This as well. He always comes to fight. It's weird but he fights like a man who has a great chin. Delusional maybe? Guess that makes the fight exciting and a KO very likely.

I ignore the nonsense that comes out of his mouth and just enjoy him as a fighter. The maidana is one of my favourite fights of recent years. A very good win for khan which I think people tend to forget about

Highly delusional in every facet of his life.

I ignore the nonsense that comes out of his mouth and just enjoy him as a fighter. The maidana is one of my favourite fights of recent years. A very good win for khan which I think people tend to forget about
It was a good win for Khan but he was in trouble that fight like many others. I used to be a fan but his lack of ability to change in light of his defensive frailties made me give up on him.

It was a good win for Khan but he was in trouble that fight like many others. I used to be a fan but his lack of ability to change in light of his defensive frailties made me give up on him.

He is usually in good fights but always gets hurt. Shit even Algeri hurt him and he has pillow fists. My lack of giving a shit isn't about Khan or his can opponent.

The problem is that this fight is NOT on television. It's on some pay subscription service that most people would need to watch on a PC or tablet or phone. I hate doing that shit. Even watching live FREE fights on my tv on youtube is awful. So doing that on NOT a tv and paying money for it? Fuck no.

He schooled PED-fueled Can(crusher)elo for some rounds before his weak chin got smacked.
Schooling isn't the right word.
He did better than what was expected before what was expected happened.

I'll watch as it's on at a normal time

the opponent doesn't interest me that much
Khan should win but this is Amir Khan and we all know how his chin is

He is usually in good fights but always gets hurt. Shit even Algeri hurt him and he has pillow fists. My lack of giving a shit isn't about Khan or his can opponent.

The problem is that this fight is NOT on television. It's on some pay subscription service that most people would need to watch on a PC or tablet or phone. I hate doing that shit. Even watching live FREE fights on my tv on youtube is awful. So doing that on NOT a tv and paying money for it? Fuck no.

Yeah it's pretty silly to think that fans are going to pay to watch this fight considering it's some nobody opponent. I'll probably just wait until the next day and download it.

Not fought for 2 years, not really liked by anyone other than his hardcore fans...and is a bit of a cunt to boot

yeah, i cant understand why people arent interested at all in him fighting a fucking can

Interesting life cycle of a fighter
Dude was pumped up hard on HBO
And looked the part now to this

Lesson : fighters need to maximize their money in the golden moments

Back