Dawson vs Pascal 2 in March

TexasDrugAddict**

Silver Belt
Reaction score
Didn't see this anywhere but looks like the Rematch is set up for march.

MONTREAL (AP) -- Boxer Jean Pascal got the news he wanted.

Doctors told the former light heavyweight champion Tuesday that while he has tears in his left shoulder and biceps tendon they aren't serious enough to keep him from a March title fight against Chad Dawson.

Pascal is a right-hander from Quebec whose career has been marked by shoulder and hand injuries.

On Friday night, he was injured during his unanimous decision over Aleksy Kuziemski at Bell Centre. He fought with only his right hand from the fourth round on but still had enough to overpower Kuziemski and raise his record to 27-2-1.

Pascal stopped Dawson two years ago in 11 rounds. Their next bout is tentatively set for March 23 in Montreal or Quebec City

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/canadian-boxer-jean-pascal-cleared-212006739--box.html

Dawson gonna redeem himself in this fight.

I lost a lot on this fight first time round, fucking Dawson.

Pascal by wide decision.

Pascal stopped Dawson two years ago in 11 rounds.

Say what? That was a technical decision. What a fucking hack.

I heard about this also, was suppose to be Pascal Vs Cloud (which would've been a much better fight). We'll have to see if Dawson can bounce back, his confidence might be shot after getting battered by Ward.

I have to cheer for my boyfriend Pascal. He can do it again.

Whoa...he didn't "Stop Dawson" the first time...unless I was really shit faced watching that fight and completely forgot what happened.

Back