David Tua-whats up?

T

Too $hort

Really he got down to 234 !!! for his last fight and was in top shape,he hasent fought since sept/07 why would you get into top shape like that and not take advantedge of the heavyweight class.a 234 tua us a dangerous tua........I dont get it

I saw his last fight in Michigan, he looked to be in pretty good shape but I don`t think he was under 240 for that one.

That was really all I took away from that fight other than Tua still has a nasty left hook, he was even working a nice jab briefly, but the fight was so short, and Cerrone Fox such a poor opponent that there really wasn`t much to say.

I saw his last fight in Michigan, he looked to be in pretty good shape but I don`t think he was under 240 for that one.

That was really all I took away from that fight other than Tua still has a nasty left hook, he was even working a nice jab briefly, but the fight was so short, and Cerrone Fox such a poor opponent that there really wasn`t much to say.
yah but he must have something left,maybe his heart is not in it anymore

I was thinking about that too. No way did he put in that effort to get into that shape to just fight Fox and Montana.
I've been wondering when his next fight is, but still no word.

Tua...what could have been. after he and Ike fought it out over a decade ago I had high hopes for both of those guys. and that was when people shit all over the heavyweight division!. its much worse today IMO. Tua can't be KO'd so I really dont see why he isnt fighting alot except for apathy

fighters Tua could KO: Wlad, Peter(hell Mccline showed us that), Oleg, no doubt. Tua's handlers really need to position him for a title fight. he hits hard, has a chin that hasn't been seen since Ollie McCall, and is "exotic" so white america($$) will love him. Tua over Mesi anyday~!

Article said he is going to fight Chris Nipples in the summer. Arreola would be a good stepping stone for him to move up to fight the upper echelon fighters.

*Tua is short and I can see Wlad using the same strategy as Lewis to fight him. Tua has a better chance at the other champs.

I'm tua fan numero UNO. that said, David probably is never touching even a token of a HW belt again. You have to be motivated to win a championship, and that means Tua's lost.

No good fighter will dare to fight Tua.

It is common knowledge that when you pick an opponent you avoid people with a big punch like plague.

it's kind of like tyson, without the drugs and the championships of course.

It's sort of sad how people with a killer punch are treated. If top level fighters were willing to fight Tua, he would have zero money problems.

It's sort of sad how people with a killer punch are treated. If top level fighters were willing to fight Tua, he would have zero money problems.

if he would fight more often, and score enough ko's then the top guys would fight him as he'd be someone's mandatory, no tears here, he's doing it to himself.

People who Tua could KO: Just about everyone in the division.

People who Tua will KO: Ed Mahone

In 07 Tua rejected several big fights as he wanted to shake out the ring rust and lose weight, no idea where he has been in the past 6 months though.

David Tua has one of the strongest left hooks eva. I'd like to see him fight some elite pugilists but he could never beat Klitchko. Wlad would Lennox Lewis him and stay outside with the jab all night long.

i want to see the thunder back in the hw division. tuamans left hook spells disaster for the heavies

Wlad would jab Tua to death. I still think Tua has at least a good shot at KO'ing Sam Peter though, he just needs to be in good enough shape to sustain his attack.

Sure he's got a shot vs anyone but the guy doesn't want to fight anyone either, it seems. It sucks that he's in debt, but why does this prevent him from training and fighting completely? Knock some trial horses out and get a couple multi-million dollar fights for crying outloud.

Back