David Haye coming out of retirement again

Has anyone else confirmed this?

Also thought he only had 40% use of his shoulder a month or two back.

Retiring in boxing only means so much.
For me, every fighter is retired until their next fight.

Retirement in boxing = death in DBZ

His next bout is supposed to be the winner of the British HW title, a fight between Tyson Fury and Derek Chisora.

... No, it's not. That fight is a WBO world heavyweight title Eliminator. It's winner is mandetory for Wlad.
Screw u bro, you scared me for a moment!(no offense).
Regardless, since when do guys comming out of retirment deserve a shot at any title.

Retirement in boxing = death in DBZ

... No, it's not. That fight is a WBO world heavyweight title Eliminator. It's winner is mandetory for Wlad.
Screw u bro, you scared me for a moment!(no offense).
Regardless, since when do guys comming out of retirment deserve a shot at any title.

Sorry, didn't clarify myself. That's what the article suggests, that Haye would want to fight the winner. The fight could still happen if Wlad chooses to fight Stiverne and unify titles rather than fight the mandatory challenger in Fury vs. Chisora.

hope this is true...the heavies are finally spicing up a bit With Vitaly gone, and wilder, fury, stiverne...Haye is good for boxing! boxing fans have got gold Fish memory

while i agree with a lot of the sentiment here, he is still the best HW in the UK and may be 2nd only to Klitschko in the world, which says a lot about the division because he is so so small for the weight

Exactly it's sad to say but if he came back tomorrow (and didn't break a nail while quaffing champagne) he'd probably walk through all of the current batch of HW's except for Klitschko himself.

He should fight Streverne as his comeback fight.

tumblr98.gif

I can't believe anyone still drinks the kool aid.

I guess he thinks he can dupe the public out of one more big pay day.

Well, if you can get past the bullshit he's actually the most exciting HW out there.

He did what Klit sr.couldn't do..

HAYE-CHISORA-KTFO.gif

He went 12 rds with Klit jr. without ever looking in trouble.

By all accounts he handled Wilder in sparring..

xkm89FM.gif

Just give the build up a miss watch the fights.

Back