Dave Terrell.."Technique of the Week"..Week 3..Takedown!

Eternal Unltd1

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Here is the third week of the Eternal Unltd "Technique of the Week" video series with Cesar Gracie Black Belt, Dave Terrell. This week we go over a simple Double Leg Takedown mistake that a lot of people make while fighting in MMA. Be sure to check out the Eternal Unltd website! Sorry for the delay on this one guys..we ran into some unforseen difficutlties last week...won't happen again! Enjoy...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yvLOii5EcCM"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yvLOii5EcCM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

this is the mistake that Pellegrino made vs Diaz.....stupid move for a guy with some much experience!!

What's scary is Terrell looks like me before I grew facial hair.

I think it's funny that he starts to take off the Eternal Unlimited shirt before the vid ends haha

I think it's funny that he starts to take off the Eternal Unlimited shirt before the vid ends haha

He wears the shirt the whole class bro...Dave is not only my coach, but one of our strongest supporters...do some research before you open your mouth.

this is the mistake that Pellegrino made vs Diaz.....stupid move for a guy with some much experience!!

I agree...it happens way too often...it is great to try to make the fight as exciting as possible, but don't risk getting submitted because you want to impress the girls sitting in the front row. Pellegrino is a warrior though...not bashing him....just in general it's not a good takedown

does eternal unlimited have anything to do with ecko unlimited? just the name is similar and the designs look a bit close....is Eternal unlimited their mma name?

He wears the shirt the whole class bro...Dave is not only my coach, but one of our strongest supporters...do some research before you open your mouth.

He was just making an observation, why don't you calm down and realize he was just pointing something out and not dissing your company.

He was just making an observation, why don't you calm down and realize he was just pointing something out and not dissing your company.

Sounded like a "diss" to me...my apalogies if it wasn't...just trying to put out some stuff that people would find useful and when someone makes a remark like that just a little annoying that's all. Not trying to be agro..just calling it like I saw it.

Back