Dave Camarillo Reviews

ggelfond

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi All,

Before signing up at AKA in San Jose I was hoping to get some impressions from you guys on how good of an instructor Dave Camarillo is.

I'm also looking for training partners to work technique at an ego-less pace.

Any info would be much appreciated.

Thank you kindly,
- Greg

He's awesome and a really nice guy, his style is a great combination of Judo and Jiu Jitsu.

Dave's got an awesome style and is super nice. You can't go wrong with him.

Hi All,

Before signing up at AKA in San Jose I was hoping to get some impressions from you guys on how good of an instructor Dave Camarillo is.

I'm also looking for training partners to work technique at an ego-less pace.

Any info would be much appreciated.

Thank you kindly,
- Greg

Dave is the muthafuggin MAN! If I lived anywhere near San Jose I would train there.

He's a great instructor, and the program itself is awesome. So many people progressing. I'm currently at the Sunnyvale location, but I plan on going back as soon as school's out.

Never trained with him myself, but I read his book, and I would definitely love to train with him given the opportunity.

Just got his book, and it's one of the best I have read. The way he combines Judo and Jiu Jitsu (Jiu-Judo???? :icon_chee)is exactly what I want to learn. I just wish I lived closer to S.D. Also look him up on youtube if you want to see him in action...one of the best out there.

dave's style is super agressive and he is one of the most echnical instructors around. you can not go wrong.

Dave's great. He is one of the top instructor to train at in the Bay Area among others. If I lived in San Jose, I wouldn't take a second to think about it. Join AKA you won't regret it. Great atmosphere and you get to roll with Fitch, Swick, Koscheck, and Velasquez

..just call AKA and ask how many sessions Dave actually teaches. He's a very busy guy and trains a lot of the MMA guys but (Im assuming here) his heart is still with the GI ;)

How good of an instructor Dave Camarillo? Ha!

There should be a test to see if your worthy, LOL, how good is he?

Back