Datsik letter to A.Emelianenko

TheScorpionDude

Get over here! ~~~~~~~~~~~~==>
Banned
Reaction score
This is not very MMA related so I don't know if I'm posting it in the right forum.

I was posting an image of Datsik in another forum and I ran into an article about how Datsik sent a letter appealing to the Russian courts that they should not release Alexander earlier or some shit.

For those who don't know, him and Alexander are beefing for a while now so this action is expected.

NOW, the weird part.

For all of you who don't know Datsik is a straight up LUNATIC that once fought in small MMA promotions.

His biggest accomplishment was KOing the then unknown Andrei Arlovski.

This is Datsik :

265728326.jpg

viacheslavdatsik_201205280820220.jpg

FotorCreated-1024x575.jpg

AND THE WEIRD PART :

Mind you, Datsik is in jail right now for escaping a mental institution and an armed robbery !

This is his HANDWRITTEN letter to the Russian court !!!!!

viacheslav-datsik-asks-moscow-not-to-release-aleks-emelianenko-1.jpg

:rolleyes::confused:o_O

This is not very MMA related so I don't know if I'm posting it in the right forum.

I was posting an image of Datsik in another forum and I ran into an article about how Datsik sent a letter appealing to the Russian courts that they should not release Alexander earlier or some shit.

For those who don't know, him and Alexander are beefing for a while now so this action is expected.

NOW, the weird part.

For all of you who don't know Datsik is a straight up LUNATIC that once fought in small MMA promotions.

This is Datsik :

265728326.jpg

AND THE WEIRD PART :

Mind you, Datsik is in jail right now for escaping a mental institution and an armed robbery !

So what does the letter say? I can't read that shit, although his penmanship looks nice.

So what does the letter say? I can't read that shit, although his penmanship looks nice.

The penmanship is the topic :) That's the weird part.

How the fuck can that man write like that.

Again, he's a certified lunatic that escaped a mental institution.

He said in Russian "good look Google translating this"

Okay gotcha. Yeah it looks like some old historic document that was written with a feather.

I am not surprised with the look of his handwriting skills...

Every russian at my work writes like this!...at first i thought it must have been a woman who wrote their stuff...
But they proofed me wrong and also told me that this his how they get teached in school to write like this...

But now i am surprised that Datsik actually did School!

I was bout to say the same thing, damn for a lunatic he can write with some serious penmanship

I think Datsik is in fact not so crazy as everyone thinks he is.
He's obviously an opposition guy who has been in some legal troubles but given how absurd Russian politics are lately I think he's the more normal out of the two parties.

I was bout to say the same thing, damn for a lunatic he can write with some serious penmanship

pretty much most east Euros can, its only the west that's not even taught how to write properly. The way retards cant even connect letters is hilarious to me.

I think Datsik is in fact not so crazy as everyone thinks he is.
He's obviously an opposition guy who has been in some legal troubles but given how absurd Russian politics are lately I think he's the more normal out of the two parties.

Oh he's plenty of crazy.

Just watch old videos of him. He is certified insane.

Just imagine if this dude was guided when he was younger, or got any help in any part of his early life, we might have witnessed the Herman Hesse of calligraphy :D

But yeah, he's very much crazy.

Only person he should be writing to is his dentist.

Nice penmanship though!

I hope they make that fight in prison Datsik vs Sasha! winner gets to play super mario pizza pop on dendy.

Most lunatics are very smart. That's what usually drives them to there crimes cause they're to smart for there own good.

NOW, the weird part.

This is Datsik :

265728326.jpg

AND THE WEIRD PART :

A crazy guy writing crazy letters ? This is shocking TS.

Put 'em on Rumble in Russia: Prison System Courtyard !!!
Shanks and soap in a towel rules.

Back