dating help

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 159002

So I've hit it off well with a new woman I met online. We texted for a while Friday and Sunday. When should I ask her to meet?

Just ask her? "Would you like to grab a cup of coffee sometime?"

My wife's best friend dates a lot fromt eh internet and her #1 ruel is meet ASAP. Get the BS out of the way, in case the other person is a troll or fattie or something.

My wife's best friend dates a lot fromt eh internet and her #1 ruel is meet ASAP. Get the BS out of the way, in case the other person is a troll or fattie or something.

That's one theory. The other is don't ask to meet in person too soon because that might scare her.

Meet Greet, Hump and Dump.

Repeat.

I highly suggest you send her a cawk photo. This way there isn't any head games. She knows what your packing and girls really love cawk photos.

Send me a couple in PM if you want me to pick the best possible one for you. Try stiff and flaccid from different angles to make it look bigger.

That's one theory. The other is don't ask to meet in person too soon because that might scare her.

No, other dude was right, you want to do it as soon as you can. Those girls get flooded with a stupid amount of messages, if you get along and are interested within the first few messages, you need to capitalize. They move on quick, if they're online dating, they're probably not going to be too freaked out if you want to meet.

I highly suggest you send her a cawk photo. This way there isn't any head games. She knows what your packing and girls really love cawk photos.

Send me a couple in PM if you want me to pick the best possible one for you. Try stiff and flaccid from different angles to make it look bigger.
Apparently this shit really is common. I mean, what the fuck is wrong with these guys?

So I've hit it off well with a new woman I met online. We texted for a while Friday and Sunday. When should I ask her to meet?

Send her a message like:

"What are you doing tonight?"

Meet up for a coffee/drink somewhere and enjoy her company.

I feel like you are already over-thinking and placing this woman on a pedestal.

If she freaks out at you asking her to meet up, it's probably a troll or a fattie or something. Just ask her out for a coffee dude. If you get on well in person, invite her out sometime for a proper drink the following weekend.

You should have already tried. Be bold. Most chicks like the guy to take charge and act like a Man. Don't ask. Tell.

"I want to meet you. Tomorrow night. Meet me at X place at Z o'clock." Pick a place you can meet for drinks, where you can talk. If it goes well, go from there. Pick a time after work but don't get roped into a fancy expensive dinner. If y'all hit it off, suggest a bite to eat.

Just up at her house uninvited and late at night, chicks dig that.

Set plans. Keep it casual (ie coffee > dinner). Remove formal dining to later once chemistry and sexy time been had.

Already T'S you dun goofed.

Mentioned 1 female from online. Da fuck you thinking? Barrage through online dating with absurd amounts of conquests. Smash everything. At the slightest bit of hesitation to meet up next her. Repeat again and again till 1 no longer single or d falls off.

Already, you are behind the eight ball. Do you know how many guys she fucked already? She's not a special snowflake. Smash away and repeat. Leave talks of commitment and ltr to women.

Invite her out for a cup of coffee or a drink. Best first date around.

Fuck her Mom. How many times can I say this...

Lol @ scare her away.

If she gets scared away, then forget her. You do know there are other women out there right? I mean a few text messages and she already has you by the balls.

DontBeScaredHomie.jpg

If she says no, move on. As a matter of fact, what the hell is wrong with you? You should be talking to at least 5 girls at once so you'll have options.

c49.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back