Database Error/503 Error

I've done the steps in the OP, so hopefully this has gone. Tis highly vexing.

This site runs like poop. Yes, I've cleared my cache and cookies. Still get database errors repeatedly and pages not loading properly.

is this problem ever going to be fixed? it happens every third page for the last 6months, its driving me up the wall

Same here. I believe I have done the instruction in OP few weeks ago and it was pretty good. For a day.
It is driving me nuts. Pretty ridiculous for a website like this not to fix this.

Same here. I believe I have done the instruction in OP few weeks ago and it was pretty good. For a day.
It is driving me nuts. Pretty ridiculous for a website like this not to fix this.

i installed CC and ran it, everything good for 3 wks but the last 3 days have been frustrating aswell, ill run CC again but i hate having to reenter all my passwords.

There is most likely some maintenance going on that is going to cause that error from time to time. Not being able to ever shut down the site to perform certain maintenance tasks is going to cause this.

It's happened to me as well and when it does I just, you know, do something else for a bit.

There is most likely some maintenance going on that is going to cause that error from time to time. Not being able to ever shut down the site to perform certain maintenance tasks is going to cause this.

It's happened to me as well and when it does I just, you know, do something else for a bit.

you and your gd logical reasoning...

I get the database errors every few weeks but it's always temporary.

I'm always on Chrome by the way.

I keep getting this page every other click i do on sherdog...normal?

Can't wait to see the support section on the 29th.

Working well for the first time in ages for me, lets see how long it'll last!

Guru mediation replaced with bingo blitz ads.. i say bring back the GURU

Back