*Darren Till's behaviour through the face off with Masvidal: Was he nervous?*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
First, the (nervous) smile.
Then, he couldn't stop moving his arms.
Last, he turned to face the camera like he was uncomfortable looking at Masvidal.

Woodley took his confidence?

He did the same for cowboy too. I wouldnt read much into it

*I love armchair psychology*

*Why do you write all your titles like this btw?*

Maybe he's just not a huge fan of being forced to stand there starring at another dude for an uncomfortably long time, lol.

Was Fedor nervous all the times he cracked a smile?

How about Gegard Mousasi?

Tbh I think most “mean mug” fighters are more nervous than the smiling ones.

The sexual tension is too high when you are starting into cuban Fabio's eyes

I may he wrong, and I don't really like predicting outcomes, but I have a feeling Masvidal is going to beat the shit out of Till.

He needs to get pissed and be on Twitter. He will be fine fight night, but he is also probably shook by Tyron getting ran over.

My sources tell me he just watched Jorge's rematch against Ray on YouTube

Bet the house on masvidal. I took a class of psychology in college and trust me, he is scared. He won’t be able to throw a punch correctly because of the nervous energy flowing thru his body. I can say with 100% certainty, after seeing that display of fear, Masvidal will win this fight.

I always look forward to the bro-psychology analyzing staredowns and press conferences. LOL!

Well I am on the opposite side. I think Till is going to treat Masvidal like Jesus before he was crucified and it's kind of ironic that Masvial grew his hair out kinda like him too.
Nah. Jesus is gonna kill Till and turn his blood into wine and chug a flask. Then resurrect him like Lazarus. Then he will wash his feet.

Till has looked nervous in all his Masvidal photos but I'm not sure that translates to him loosing

Well I don't know why but it really fucking irritates me lol <31>

Idk why it annoys me that the one guy made a bet and welched and only got double yellow when many of us have gotten yelllow for saying someone sucked lol

"Boy, that is a fookin mane, now itn'it? He loots light a bluddie littew air metal singa, ain't e?"

That's what was going on in Till's head during the staredown, nothing more.

Big masvidal fan, he is a scrapper and is game as they come.

This is a tough fight for till, but I do believe he is the better striker of the two and has more power. I didn’t watch the face off but I’m assuming till will be taller and have a reach advantage, which will be hard for masvidal to overcome if it is true.

Masvidals weapon in this fight should be his leg kicks, till stands with his lead leg out just asking to be kicked. Jorge needs to watch out for the counter straight and eat up that leg early.

tenor.gif

Back