Darren Till will beat everyone else at Welterweight.

Yeah, except anyone with decent wrestling..
Well Woodley arguably has the best wrestling in the division, and he couldn't take him down, so that appears to be false.

The rest of your post is ridiculous and doesn't warrant a response.

His ground game is undeveloped...I don't see him going far tbh

His biggest asset is his big weight cuts to squeeze out every ounce of size advantage he can.

Well guess what, the threat of wrestling changes the complexion of the stand-up fight and the fight in general.
We've seen it so often, I can't believe i still need to explain that shit.
That's not the point you said anyone with competent wrestling will fuck him up but based on what? He was stuffing Woodley no problem. The threat of takedown had nothing to do with that sloppy punch he threw with his chin in the air. Matter a fact if you watch all his fights he leads with his chin all the time. Example: the Cowboy fight, but he gets a way with it usually because of his size and reach,

Usman and Colby both beat till interesting to see who till will rebound with coming off the loss

His only challenge other than the champ is Wonderboy. I'm convinced now more than ever, after his last fight. Neither Usman or Colby can outstrike Till, and don't have the one punch knock out power that T Wood has. Nor the fight IQ. They have the wrestling, but as we saw on Sat night, no amount of wrestling prowess will work when you're fighting a LHW. Till didn't even have to defend that hard. He just planted his feet, and T Wood couldn't do anything. He looked like a little kid holding his dads leg. Darren will be be future champ.
100%, I think he could beat anyone in the WW division

Back