Darren Till Will Be Champ

Reign009

Not sure if serious.
Reaction score
I gotta admit that his wrestling is a big question mark and he likes to leave his chin up high. Woodley has big power and has been working hard on his boxing. He could certainly crack Till.

But I'm going out on a limb and saying that Till gets it done despite all this going against him and having less high level experience. Woodley has TERRIBLE tendencies in the stand up that could be exploited.

I could elaborate much more but I don't think people will read anyway lol.

Bump for shame if I'm wrong but bump for likes and props if I'm right.

If he works on his wrestling and continues to utilise his reach & size I can certainly agree. That is as long as he is able to make the weight though.

He's going to beat Woodley like a fuzzy screened TV

Pulling for till here. Tyron will go to his wrestling for sure hope till can hold tyron off long enough for tryon to gas out.

I think its gonna look like McGregor/Mendes except till gets the KO in the 3rd or 4th.

I gotta admit that his wrestling is a big question mark and he likes to leave his chin up high. Woodley has big power and has been working hard on his boxing. He could certainly crack Till.

But I'm going out on a limb and saying that Till gets it done despite all this going against him and having less high level experience. Woodley has TERRIBLE tendencies in the stand up that could be exploited.

I could elaborate much more but I don't think people will read anyway lol.

Bump for shame if I'm wrong but bump for likes and props if I'm right.
Bump for "likes"? Fuck off.

44278679_303.jpg

I was hoping the OP was from two years ago.

Going out on a limb by picking the guy favored to win the fight? As long as this doesn't look like the Wonder Boy fights I'll be happy.

He'll beat Woodley like I am beating to Suarez

It's going to look like Frankie Edgar vs Yair. Don't think Till is ready yet

Going out on a limb by picking the guy favored to win the fight? As long as this doesn't look like the Wonder Boy fights I'll be happy.

I wasn't aware of the odds but I just looked them up and they're close. Not like anyone is an obvious favorite. I've seen a lot of people here thinking Woodley will win which is reasonable.

Who you got officially?

Im totally fine. You're the one begging for likes as if we were on FB. Wanna post what you ate tonight outside of some dudes cock?

Lol u mad bro. That's some imagination you got there.

Not sure about that. Woodley by easy ko or easy wrestling decision.

I wasn't aware of the odds but I just looked them up and they're close. Not like anyone is an obvious favorite. I've seen a lot of people here thinking Woodley will win which is reasonable.

Who you got officially?

Its close but I think Woodley pulls it out.

Back