Darren Till really is the new Michael Bisping

2arctanx

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Big Mouth, Lots of noise....but a gatekeeper.

michael-bisping-ufc-199-postfight.jpg

good fighter. future champ and fun to listen to?
Could be worse

Substantially more talented.

Blasphemy! The Count was a determined, dogged, never-say-die scrapper who refused to let time define his career and beat the odds to become Champion when most others said he was washed up.
Darren Till is a 25-year-old scouser who evidently thought they would just hand him the belt if he made weight. Oh, and Michael Bisping fought at 185 because he was a 185er. Darren Till is about the same size and games the system to deliberately fight dudes smaller than him.
They're both British - the comparison ends there, at least for right now

Needs a belt and a win over a GOAT tier fighter to be Ping, playboi
<{silvanormal}>

LOL

TS musta forgot Bisping WON THE BELT

Fail

kI4J4JuSa7lNyBcEwPYQ_face_flame_spray.0.gif

Darren Till has more natural talent but not quite the same mentality, Till looked like a deer in the headlights last night. Not ready at all.

Blasphemy! The Count was a determined, dogged, never-say-die scrapper who refused to let time define his career and beat the odds to become Champion when most others said he was washed up.
Darren Till is a 25-year-old scouser who evidently thought they would just hand him the belt if he made weight. Oh, and Michael Bisping fought at 185 because he was a 185er. Darren Till is about the same size and games the system to deliberately fight dudes smaller than him.
They're both British - the comparison ends there, at least for right now

Yeah I really don't get how Bisping is considered a scrub. The guy has only really lost to the best of the best. I guess because he was an overwhelming durable volume puncher and not a KO artist he kind of flew under the radar.

Ending his career on the Gastelum loss really did his career a disservice espesially if you take into account that fight took place two weeks after being badly rocked and choked unconscious and should have never been sanctioned in the first place.

Bisping is the same size as Till yet went undefeated at 205. He also has a much better ground game.

Bisping didn't have the power or chin of Till, and more skilled (atleast stand up).

Till is a young lad, let’s see how he bounces back. Be interested to see who he fights next and what weight class

Yeah I really don't get how Bisping is considered a scrub. The guy has only really lost to the best of the best. I guess because he was an overwhelming durable volume puncher and not a KO artist he kind of flew under the radar.

Ending his career on the Gastelum loss really did his career a disservice espesially if you take into account that fight took place two weeks after being badly rocked and choked unconscious and should have never been sanctioned in the first place.
I hear ya, and absolutely that fight with Gas should not have been sanctioned. However, that just shows what kind of guy and fighter Bisping was; stepping up on short notice after getting knocked out and losing his belt to keep a fight from completely falling thru - talk about doing Kelvin a solid. Bisping is one hell of a guy

He'd have to do a lot more to be compared to Bisping, he's white and from the UK, that's a start.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back