Darren Till is in the perfect position to be GOAT

FullRoundAldo

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Large WW with skill so good you can really only beat him via close decision if he is too tentative, only 25, and undefeated. He beats Woodley, and regardless what anyone thinks, Till is a more intense Rory, and the fight will be about the same. After that, guess what, he is fighting Khabib after Khabib dominates Conor. And then? After he has 2 belts and defends a little? This is where his size comes in: He's going for that middle weight strap. Perfect time, perfect place, perfect size, just the right skill set. Come quote this in 3 years when he has so many belts he looks like a display case.

Calling Till a more intense version of Rory might be ambitious.
One of the two of them was a protege of GSP and has amazing wrestling, and the other got taken down by Wonderboy. So maybe call him a more one dimensional version of Rory.
I’m guessing you think Till would beat Rory?
I wouldn’t put $ either way.

Last edited:
How is he ever getting the LW title? If he faces Khabib it will be at WW. His only route to three titles is if Gus, DC and Jones all retire.

I think its going to be hard for anyone to beat Till at WW, but I don't see him having nearly the same success at MW.

Everyone is GOAT

You are the GOAT, the dude above me is GOAT, my dog is GOAT

How the fuck does he get 2 belts if he beats Khabib? You think he'll make LW lmao. Never go full retard.

How is he ever getting the LW title? If he faces Khabib it will be at WW. His only route to three titles is if Gus, DC and Jones all retire.

This. The guy can barely make welterweight but somehow he's also going to cut an additional 10 pounds to fight Khabib? Give me a break, never happening!

Darren Till is in the perfect position to be GOAT

YcaMiNXNTeaKL5qOcROh_Kid_No_Leg_Slide.0.gif

yes. he's one of the 100s goats. every fighter that wins fights is the goat

He probably gets battered by Woodly and then every other wrestler in the devision

To heck with three years.. Bookmarked thread for next weekend..

i was thinking about how rumble used to miss weight all the time, got subbed at ww by koscheck, moved up to lhw and got subbed by dc there

just imagining tyron in a blonde afro wig right now

If he can make 170 i think he beats Woodley.. and if he can keep on making weight in a healthy way he will have a great run imo.

Idk if he will , though.

Till would litteraly die trying to fight at LW. The man walks at 215lbs

Chris Weidman was in a more perfect position to become the all-time GOAT than anyone.

If he had possessed the GOAT fighting skills, he could have found himself in a position to beat Anderson Silva (which he did), GSP, Jon Jones, Daniel Cormier, Yoel Romero, Luke Rockhold, Gegard Mousasi, Michael Bisping, Lyoto Machida, Vitor Belfort, etc. Could have been the first to win championships in three divisions (Middleweight, Light Heavyweight, Heavyweight.)

Till doesn't make weight twice at WW in the last 4 fights.
Conclusion? Till will fight for the LW belt.

And then he can fight TJ for the BW belt

christian-bale-machinist.jpg

Back