Media Darren Till doesn’t like Schaub

Schaub is the biggest case of "knowing the right people >>>> talent " I've ever seen. The fact that a guy who can't form a coherent sentence has multiple jobs that are just him talking into a camera makes me have a little less faith in humanity.

I know three things about Schaub.

1. He kisses Joe Rogan's ass incessantly and will change his opinion immediately if Joe disagrees with it.
2. He was gifted a standup special due to his relationship with Rogan and it was the most unfunny thing I've ever seen--a total embarassment.
3. He got all giggly like a school girl over Randy Couture's masturbation video.

I don't need to know anything else about him

Mods/admins - can we get a separate sub-forum about Rogan, Schaub, Robin Black and such?

This guy gives me such douche chills.

He was ready to drop to his knees if Logan asked

RIP Dakota <JRSmith40>
WTF !? Fuck I didn't even know! That's a bummer, she was special.

I'd like to pay her tribute but I'd get double yellowed-triple-banned.
tenor.gif

RIP
02VQ2I0yBcX_k2b-RplYqhFLFpcyYK91kcXlUUJMcZ0.jpg

WTF !? Fuck I didn't even know! That's a bummer, she was special.

I'd like to pay her tribute but I'd get double yellowed-triple-banned.
tenor.gif

RIP
02VQ2I0yBcX_k2b-RplYqhFLFpcyYK91kcXlUUJMcZ0.jpg
<DCrying>
She was a champ

According to one person on this site Schaub is a intelligent person. I don't see it.

Reactions: MGS
I hope his next special is so bad that he has to bribe us with free CBD in order to give it good reviews

What's even more sad is that Logan had better cardio than Conor.

Schaub considers any fight a win if you don’t get KO’d so badly that your soul leaves your body.

The Michael Cro Cop of Cawlmeddy

I tried to be objective but 3 minutes in and I don't understand what people are laughing at? Really bad set up with and even shittier delivery, this guy is not good, and he has the audacity to talk about being a comedian? He even steals some of the bits, the O.J "hello twitter world" that was from a podcast with Tom Segura and Ryan Sickler....zero talent, huge ego and a bbbbbbbeast of a work ethnic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back