Daron Cruickshank vs. Beneil Dariush added to UFC 185 in Dallas

Daron qruickshank fights are always weird. Hope he takes it though and keep a streak going

Sounds almost like straightforward 90s grappler vs striker stuff.

Could be fun.

Nooooooo they should have given him Noons again. Exciting fight before the pokes.

LOL this dispels all the bullshit everyone brought up about cruickshank getting "the worst eye poke in ufc history" to fighting again in 4 months. the eyepoke wasnt as bad as everyone made it out to be because cruickshank decided to quit the fight.

Who was winning it?

Cruickshank was winning but it was close.

LOL this dispels all the bullshit everyone brought up about cruickshank getting "the worst eye poke in ufc history" to fighting again in 4 months. the eyepoke wasnt as bad as everyone made it out to be because cruickshank decided to quit the fight.

Yeah I think it was just a cut eyelid.

Dariush has looked great in his last two fights, I wouldn't be surprised if he wins. I'm leaning towards cruickshank though.

He went into surgery within 12 hours of the fight ending due to his torn tear-duct. 4 months is plenty of time to recover.

Going for Cruickshank by vicious KO. But Dariush trains with RDA and Werdum, so he could definitely get the win.

Back