• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Dariush on his fight with Oliveira: "The fight will be an absolute domination"

also talked shit about Weili..
I love Weili, she's my favorite WMMA fighter but Dariush is right. You have to be mentally strong and not let other shit distract you. Even Weili acknowledged that. It's a good thing that helped Weili. She's a much better fighter now and very strong mentally.

Hope he gets the title shot.

For all the MMA purists, Islam vs Dariush would be a dream come true.

Two guys who have no significant weaknesses or holes in their game. khabib never fought someone like that ever.

If Islam finishes dariush, he should be ranked ahead of khabib in the LW GOAT rankings.

Well, I can see that happening, honestly. Beneil is tough as nails and with almost no weak points. But I sure hope it goes in the exact opposite direction.

I believe him, it damn well could be a domination. Charles has poor tdd and Dariush can wrestle/grapple his ass off imo. He also has the power to turn Charles's lights out, we shall see.
Ye I see it like the Islam fight. Dariush dropping Oliveira and following him to the ground to sub him.

Or he might KO him! Can Charles take this?

d.png

Attachments

• upload_2023-5-31_3-7-17.jpeg
    upload_2023-5-31_3-7-17.jpeg
    8 KB · Views: 6
Back