Dariush deserved the win...

Morox

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I commend the judges for actually scoring the fight correctly. MJ made himself look busier than he really was. He missed about 90% of the shots hew threw. Dariush landed jab after jab after jab. It may have not looked like much but he played it smart and deserved the win.

I agree TS. The second round was razor close. First was Johnson's, last was Dariush's for sure. I really like how crisp his jab was. Accurate, and effective. Expecting big things from Dariush.

I agree TS. The second round was razor close. First was Johnson's, last was Dariush's for sure. I really like how crisp his jab was. Accurate, and effective. Expecting big things from Dariush.

confirms you're just an attention whore go loves to go against the norm just for attention.

idiot

Critics of the decision also fail to mention that MJ got kicked like a fairtex pad throughout the fight.

Could've gone either way, far from a robbery. MJs stalking and Kennys absurd commentating probably had some influence aswell.

He's a volume striker.

True story, Johnson had 25%< accuracy against Barboza too. But he won that fight and clearly won this fight. He controlled every aspect

I commend the judges for actually scoring the fight correctly. MJ made himself look busier than he really was. He missed about 90% of the shots hew threw. Dariush landed jab after jab after jab. It may have not looked like much but he played it smart and deserved the win.

You shouldn't be watching MMA.

Critics of the decision also fail to mention that MJ got kicked like a fairtex pad throughout the fight.

Could've gone either way, far from a robbery. MJs stalking and Kennys absurd commentating probably had some influence aswell.

Yep. If MJ won, I wouldn't be bitching. I just thought Dariush did enough to take it. MJ's striking aggression reminds me of Guida's aggressive wrestling. It looks like it's doing a lot more than it is.

I agree too. I wanted MJ to win but I thought he was blowing the fight midway through rd 2. Johnson was throwing a lot but missing or coming up short on most of his shots. He reminded me of Holly Holm in the first two rounds of her last fight. I burst out laughing when the announcers talked about how great his gaging of distances was.

dar went 0/9 for takedowns

mj landed more strikes

was more aggressive

explain your reasoning, attention whore

Dariush was more accurate, landed about the same number of strikes, and made Johnson miss a bunch. His leg kicks, and jabs edged him a close decision that could have went either way. Round 2 was the swing round without doubt.

I bet Dariush.... The fight was not close. When the guy getting his hand raised looks absolutely baffled, you know it's a bad call.

Dariush was more accurate, landed about the same number of strikes, and made Johnson miss a bunch. His leg kicks, and jabs edged him a close decision that could have went either way. Round 2 was the swing round without doubt.

No his leg kicks and jabs won him round 3. In the 2nd round equating his jabs to MJ's overhand lefts, straight lefts, and right hooks is very questionable.

Agree with that. Dariush controlled the distance very well.

Most of Johnson strikes were thrown at air with Dariush juuuust getting out of range or caught him at the very end of it

Johnson did land some hard punches but Dariush was more accurate, even in the first round. Still gave him to Johnson because of the drop, but the few hard shots he landed in the second aren't enough imo for giving him the round

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back