Television DAREDEVIL: BORN AGAIN (Set Photos of the Punisher, post #250)

It will be watered down and it will kill me. I hope I'm wrong.

They need to call Steven DeKnight and have the whole crew return or this will be absolute dogshit little kid trash and like the rest of these shows and they’ll ruin the best character fans have been BEGGING to come back
Yup. They are sorely mistaken if they think Charlie Cox was the key to it's success.

He did a great job but Steven DeKnight is what made the show. Disney has a terrible track record when it comes to replacing writer/directors.

Yup. They are sorely mistaken if they think Charlie Cox was the key to it's success.

He did a great job but Steven DeKnight is what made the show. Disney has a terrible track record when it comes to replacing writer/directors.
I thought DeKnight was only involved in the first season.

Im still mad "Foundation" by Apple TV was so trash... I thought its gonna be finally a great high budget space opera, but instead it was high budget boring trash. However, there is one show i liked from Apple TV and its "See" with Jason Momoa. The first season is kinda slow but second season was really good in my opinion (warning: show is kinda weird, everyone is blind).

If they get good directors and good team i can see new daredevil being good but who knows

I thought DeKnight was only involved in the first season.
Oh shit, you're right. Well the guys that succeeded him were pretty good too then. They all were writers on Buffy the vampire slayer so I guess they worked well with each other enough to transition stories without screwing it up.

I saw a rumor article saying DD and Kingpin are in Echo's show and DD is looking for Jessica Jones.

Daredevil: Born Again coming in Spring 2024 with 18 episodes!

Daredevil: Born Again starring Charlie Cox and Vincent D'Onofrio coming out in Spring 2024.

FYZCWZ3UsAAWd7W

They already touched on Born Again in DD season 3. Hope it gets better this time. I love that arc.

They already touched on Born Again in DD season 3. Hope it gets better this time. I love that arc.
Born Again is my top 5 favorite comic book story of all time. But I doubt the series will live up to the source material.

Daredevil: Born Again starring Charlie Cox and Vincent D'Onofrio coming out in Spring 2024.

FYZCWZ3UsAAWd7W

If they adapt the classic Miller story as faithfully as possible, this could be one of the best things the MCU has ever done:cool:

I really don't like the MCU Namor design. This isn't the alpha male guy from the cartoon or comics.

Someone said the She Hulk trailer had Daredevil in yellow costume at the end. It was too dark for me to see that.

I really don't like the MCU Namor design. This isn't the alpha male guy from the cartoon or comics.

Someone said the She Hulk trailer had Daredevil in yellow costume at the end. It was too dark for me to see that.
fe967098efd1e47fa9308458ee2ac23c0aa9ace6.gifv

Back