Danielle Kelly Makes Eye Contact with The Schmo

Is she the current hottest girl in MMA?

• Total voters
Yeah, you'd think she was Ffion Davies or something the way people talk about her grappling.
She's another one of Chatri's hot girls who ONE will exploit to post nonstop bikini photos on their social media. Wondergirl Fairtex vs. Jackie Buntan has been reuploaded to the ONE socials every couple of months. They keep reuploading it, then privating the older version so it gets a fresh batch of thirsty guys

Chatri is a coward also for not signing Gabi Garcia and having her grapple 40 kg girls

I know she hasn't fought in MMA yet, but is she the current hottest in this sport?

How in the flying blue fuck could a chick that never fought in mma, possibly be the hottest girl in the sport?

THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A SECOND??

Yes, Katarina Witt is the hottest figure skater in mma. What the literal fuck, man??

How in the flying blue fuck could a chick that never fought in mma, possibly be the hottest girl in the sport?

THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A SECOND??

Yes, Katarina Witt is the hottest figure skater in mma. What the literal fuck, man??

Dude take a chill pill. Don't take it too seriously.

damn right... let the hater-aid flow!!! he and his obnoxious schtick need to go to wrestling where they would fit in and not drag down a legitimate sport with his horse shit antics...
He’s gone from absolutely no one knowing who he is, to hanging out with fighters across multiple sports, and living rent-free in your head! Seriously I appreciate the Schmo and am kind of mad I didn’t think of it first good on him.

She's cute but hot? Nah. You can find girls that look like her at your local Star Bucks. Not to mention her body is pretty odd looking, and is average at best. Maybe it's the pictures you posted but yeah. I definitely Wood but she isn't a smoke show like you seem to think she is.

She's up there. Top 5.

He’s gone from absolutely no one knowing who he is, to hanging out with fighters across multiple sports, and living rent-free in your head! Seriously I appreciate the Schmo and am kind of mad I didn’t think of it first good on him.

He's owes most of his gimmick to Nardwuar and even then he's doing it horribly.

she got 100k bonus for the most boring grappling match ever. hmmmmm

Back