Media Daniel Rodriguez Says He's 200 - 0 in Street Fights & Jail Fights

200-0 signals that he was prison raped and now need to overcompensate for the rest of his life. I feel sorry for the guy!

ZYq7wE.gif

I made all my opponents go through strict USADA testing to make sure they were taking PEDs before I fought them.

That's nothing. I SUPPLIED all my opponents with medicinal grade PEDs and put them on a regimen overseen by Russian doping experts to make sure they were at uber-peak strength before I destroyed them en route to my 666-0 record (last victory was over Satan himself, and I took his place).

Sounds like he has mental problems. Who get's in 200 street fights.

I was 2-0 at birth. My umbilical cord strangled by twin brother in the womb and then my mum died giving birth to me and a dead fetus.

Am I doing this right?

Actually, 20-0 because father, after hearing the news, went on a killing spree and then killed himself.

Well... he will lose that virgin record soon.

This dude made Mike Perry look like he'd never been a fight.

That's nothing. I SUPPLIED all my opponents with medicinal grade PEDs and put them on a regimen overseen by Russian doping experts to make sure they were at uber-peak strength before I destroyed them en route to my 666-0 record (last victory was over Satan himself, and I took his place).

I shot all my opponents up personally with horse piss before we fought.

Yeah sure, and Rickson is 4000-0 and Charlie Zelenhoff is 500-0

Back