Daniel Cormier

kappaz

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Can someone please post a link to daniel cormiers post fight speech after beating dion staring. Can't find it on youtube.

I cant wait till he is giving a humble post fight interview after losing a fight.

He was pretty cocky after the fight. He'd have to show up better than that to beat Jones IMO. Doubt he'll have too much trouble dispatching of Mir though.

He was pretty cocky after the fight. He'd have to show up better than that to beat Jones IMO. Doubt he'll have too much trouble dispatching of Mir though.

No way, he is very humble. There is a difference between being cocky and having real confidence in yourself. It's like when Cormier talks about his wrestleing, saying how no one can take him down or stop his takedowns, he is just being truthful.

Can't find a video either. He stated that he wants to fight Frank Mir next, they agreed upon that fight and he feel Frank Mir owes that very fight to him. He also stated he will let Jon defend his belt before taking it from him in the fall. That's pretty much what he said.

I cant wait till he is giving a humble post fight interview after losing a fight.

Jones will give it to him, cormier is feeling himself a bit too much and talking a lot lately and you could tell at the post fight interview.

He thinks he is going to walk into the LHW division and take the belt, meh.

Last edited:
Jones will give it to him, cormier is feeling himself a bit too much and talking a lot lately and you could tell at the post fight interview.

He thinks he is going to walk into the LHW division and take the belt, meh.

Jones has nothing for Cormier IMO. He'll stay way on the outside for as long as he can, doing nothing. He''ll be too afraid to commit to a punch or even those conservative leg teeps he loves for fear of being taken down. He'll just paw shitty jabs. Then when he comes in range, he's either getting taken down or hit with a big punch.

If he could take down Cormier though, I would be shocked, but that would be HUGE for Jones' career IMO.

He looked so lackluster in that fight that I don't think he'll do nearly as well as a lot of people believe. The guy he was fighting was not UFC caliber and it still took forever to grind him out.

powerful argument man, he might not be good but neither is the guys he will be fighting? what about the top UFC guys?

I'm seriously just tired of this whole "UFC caliber" argument. Same thing is being said about when Jacare or Barnett comes over to the UFC.

They'll be destroyed by UFC fighters as if all of the fighters in the UFC are top notch. Yes, he could have problems with the top fighters, but you'd think people would specify.

Back