Daniel Cormier stated UFC on Fox fight date w/ Frank Mir.

Sickplicity

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I seen alotta posters doubting that on here.
Saying it was all just a rumor, but it's been proven.
There's also that one guy who showed that one microsoft excel sheet that seemed to be fake, but it could potentially be real. Anybody ever saved a pic of that?

Anyways..
So it's finally come down to it, his 1st fight on his contract is confirmed by the man himself against Mir.

Cormier by Destruction, then him & Jones will fight an all out war undoubtedly should he be the next to get the shot in the fall.

Does any one else think Jones would destroy DC at 205?

but seriously if he wants to fight Jones the UFC should say no to the Mir fight and make him prove he can fight at 205.

I'm confused...

did he say the fight was officially signed or was he just still saying that he WANTS it?

Does any one else think Jones would destroy DC at 205?

but seriously if he wants to fight Jones the UFC should say no to the Mir fight and make him prove he can fight at 205.
the problem with that fight is I definitely see Cormier taking him down. So how good is Jones off his back?

I'm confused...

did he say the fight was officially signed or was he just still saying that he WANTS it?

He is officially signed.
He said he wanted it, but at the same time, he named the event and the date that the fight would be on as well. April 20, UFC on Fox 7 I believe he said.

I'm confused...

I'm not positive, but I think he was saying he has signed a contract and he's been guaranteed a fight on that card, and he wants Frank Mir.

He stated that he was signed & that his first fight on his contract would be against Frank Mir on April 20th on UFC on Fox 7.

All he said was he signed a contract with the UFC and then called out Mir for Fox 7....nothing is confirmed.

Cormier/Mir on the 20th then Jones/Sonnen on the 27th. Nice week of fights.

Back