• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Daniel Cormier lost his mind; he's backstabbing UFC and Dana White

He can, and I'd be in favor of him having Francis on the show, but he needs to think of it from what is good for the UFC. He needs to have the UFC come out looking better, not Ngannou.
He's a soldier for the company, and he needs to act like it.
you sound like my wife when she's on the rag and telling me stuff I "need" to do.

you need to stfu.

So Cormier gets criticised when he's a shill and when he's not? Unless this is a bait thread.

Shut the fuck up Dana.
Kudos to DC for not being a shill all the time.

What is he doing!? Wow, he's going to interview Ngannou and give Ngannou a platform to talk about bs like UFC fight pay and unionizing?

No one will be happy with this, Cormier needs to be replaced with Sonnen. This is ridiculous, Daniel Cormier needs to remember who feeds him.

Asking him a question about how he wants to represent fighters?

Why not ask him why he's running from Jon Jones? Why not ask him how he made demands that he knew UFC would never accept? Why not ask him how it's been years and he still hasn't had a boxing fight?

Why not ask him about why he decided to go to a second tier organization like the PFL? There are so many questions you can ask Ngannou to kill this momentum or to put UFC in a better light, and DC does this BS.

Wow, and I always thought DC was loyal to the UFC, showing his true colors here.

STOP CALLING HIM CHAMP TOO, HE'S NOT THE CHAMP, HE FORFEITED HIS BELT.

DC works for the UFC he's not a journalist, he needs to actually interview to make the UFC look better, this is ridiculous.

Quit breathing in my direction TS, I can smell Dana's balls

Agreed but I like shitting on idiots. Ain't my job to moderate and if this causes problems, then they should get rid of this problem.

Ignoring trolls is as enabling as feeding them
+1.

People like that need a verbal beatdown. I don't give a fuck if someone is an actual idiot or pretending to be one, I'm going to treat them with the same amount of disdain.

He earned the title "champ." It's just like how on commentary, they still call DC "champ." Or like how everyone on this forum calls you a bitch.
ewtXFI6.gif
ray-liotta-laughing-ray-liotta.gif

Good job dc, people need to hear the truth. sonnen is lier and only stupid people believe his bullshit.

Oh puh-lease

Answer me this question: whose interests align more closely with the fans' interests: the UFC, or the individual fighter?

Not at the expense of people who are fans of the UFC.

There shouldn’t be any UFC fans that aren’t MMA fans in general and don’t appreciate and watch other orgs. Unless you are just getting into the sport and you don’t know any better that’s just bizarre.

Imagine having some misguided loyalty where you refuse to watch Mighty Mouse because he’s not on the home team anymore.

Back