• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Daniel Cormier lost his mind; he's backstabbing UFC and Dana White

Sean_wongster_wongmastter

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
What is he doing!? Wow, he's going to interview Ngannou and give Ngannou a platform to talk about bs like UFC fight pay and unionizing?

No one will be happy with this, Cormier needs to be replaced with Sonnen. This is ridiculous, Daniel Cormier needs to remember who feeds him.

Asking him a question about how he wants to represent fighters?

Why not ask him why he's running from Jon Jones? Why not ask him how he made demands that he knew UFC would never accept? Why not ask him how it's been years and he still hasn't had a boxing fight?

Why not ask him about why he decided to go to a second tier organization like the PFL? There are so many questions you can ask Ngannou to kill this momentum or to put UFC in a better light, and DC does this BS.

Wow, and I always thought DC was loyal to the UFC, showing his true colors here.

STOP CALLING HIM CHAMP TOO, HE'S NOT THE CHAMP, HE FORFEITED HIS BELT.

DC works for the UFC he's not a journalist, he needs to actually interview to make the UFC look better, this is ridiculous.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Lol, when DC tows the company line, everyone calls him a spineless company man.

When he goes off script and shows an interest beyond Goofapotomus nut licking, now he's a traitor.

I'm interested to hear what Francis has to share with him.

What is he doing!? Wow, he's going to interview Ngannou and give Ngannou a platform to talk about bs like UFC fight pay and unionizing?

No one will be happy with this, Cormier needs to be replaced with Sonnen. This is ridiculous, Daniel Cormier needs to remember who feeds him.

Asking him a question about how he wants to represent fighters?

Why not ask him why he's running from Jon Jones? Why not ask him how he made demands that he knew UFC would never accept? Why not ask him how it's been years and he still hasn't had a boxing fight?

Why not ask him about why he decided to go to a second tier organization like the PFL? There are so many questions you can ask Ngannou to kill this momentum or to put UFC in a better light, and DC does this BS.

Wow, and I always thought DC was loyal to the UFC, showing his true colors here.

STOP CALLING HIM CHAMP TOO, HE'S NOT THE CHAMP, HE FORFEITED HIS BELT.

DC works for the UFC he's not a journalist, he needs to actually interview to make the UFC look better, this is ridiculous.

is this a troll post or are you just a weirdo?

When he goes off script and shows an interest beyond Goofapotomus nut licking, now he's a traitor.

Did you listen to the ariel interview with him today? Hes clueless about PFLs ppv model and various other aspects of pfl

He'll do what ESPN tells him to do or he won't have a show

ESPN is only doing this coverage because they have a deal in place with PFL too, biased as hell in this. Trying to turn up the competition on the UFC.
Dana needs contracts in place that can reign in people like DC who decide to put out negative news against the company.

If anything, it seems like DC steered the conversation gently, to avoid possible talk of hard feelings, or specific complaints against Zuffa. I agree that it is an odd situation, but I'm sure this is part of his ESPN deal, which is separate from Zuffa. Dana has no leverage on DC, I don't think. Anyway, interesting.

Dc is a fan of the sport and he was a double champ, So why wouldn’t he have Francis on his show ?

He can, and I'd be in favor of him having Francis on the show, but he needs to think of it from what is good for the UFC. He needs to have the UFC come out looking better, not Ngannou.
He's a soldier for the company, and he needs to act like it.

is this a troll post or are you just a weirdo?

Did you listen to the ariel interview with him today? Hes clueless about PFLs ppv model and various other aspects of pfl

It's called being the fan of a company, and wanting that company to actually do good and make profits.

Are those the same people? I want all the fighters to be loyal and in full support of the UFC. When have I ever criticized any fighter for towing the company line? They should tow the company line. This is how the UFC can remain on top and dominant the sports entertainment of MMA.

This. Probably someone up there told him to do it. They need to know what Ngannou is thinking and Cormier is just trying to get some words from Ngannou.

He can create drama that fans want and news that fans want without sucking up to Ngannou.
You ever watch a aggressive or hostile interviewer? It was not what DC did.

Are those the same people? I want all the fighters to be loyal and in full support of the UFC. When have I ever criticized any fighter for towing the company line? They should tow the company line. This is how the UFC can remain on top and dominant the sports entertainment of MMA.

Lmao this is some pathetic UFC dick sucking.

Stop falling from this trolljob, guy is clearly craving for a long and flamey thread of people dunking on his idiot post, you don't need to fall for it.

Troll job? You have no idea how actually pissed and annoyed I am that Ngannou joined the PFL. I knew some BS like this would happen when UFC gave up their right to match offers and I was actually annoyed with Dana for that. This is bad for business, all of this is. I hope Dana proves me wrong, but if PFL somehow captures more market share out of this, Dana needs to be replaced.

He can create drama that fans want and news that fans want without sucking up to Ngannou.
You ever watch a aggressive or hostile interviewer? It was not what DC did.
Without doing what he did, Francis wouldn't say anything. You are not being smart.

Without doing what he did, Francis wouldn't say anything. You are not being smart.

If you are willing to do it, there's a way to make anyone look bad coming out of a interview. I'm not necessarily against a journalist doing a actual interview, but that's not DC. DC should first and foremost consider what is best for the UFC.

DC is acting like Ariel here.

If you are willing to do it, there's a way to make anyone look bad coming out of a interview. I'm not necessarily against a journalist doing a actual interview, but that's not DC. DC should first and foremost consider what is best for the UFC.

DC is acting like Ariel here.
Again, you are not being smart. Cormier already proved he is fake sometimes and he's just did what he does best with Ngannou. He needed to be fake to make Ngannou talk, they up there need to know what Ngannou thinks and Cormier was just the right guy to do it.

I didn't watch the full interview so I don't know if Ngannou talked something important or secret, but this is clearly a strategy and Cormier is just the guy to help with it.

Back