• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Daniel Cormier: I'm Gonna Stand with Rumble Johnson And Talks Getting Booed By Fans

Well, you can't blame him for lack of confidence.

I really hope he tries, and actually I think he will to prove a point. This will be very interesting!

zero chance he stands with Johnson

If he does, he won't be standing for long.

He will stand long enough by throwing kicks, to bait Rumble into kicking then charging forward for the takedown, just like he did in the first fight.

DC is a very good, well-rounded fighter. Decently possible that he can KO Rumble on the feet.

Usual BS talk before a fight. Wrestler talks about standing and banging with the striker and then feels their power and dives in for a TD

He will stand long enough by throwing kicks, to bait Rumble into kicking then charging forward for the takedown, just like he did in the first fight.
Ye it won't be a knockout from.dc just baiting for a takedown

Lol he said he'd stand with an off the couch Anderson. Then proceeded to lay and pray on him for 4 rounds. In 30 seconds of standup Anderson fucked him up.

I don't blame DC since Silvas TDD was laughable, but don't tell me you'll put on a show then proceed to bore me to death.

He doesn't really have a choice unless he's going to spam takedowns from a mile away.

Lol he said he'd stand with an off the couch Anderson. Then proceeded to lay and pray on him for 4 rounds. In 30 seconds of standup Anderson fucked him up.

I don't blame DC since Silvas TDD was laughable, but don't tell me you'll put on a show then proceed to bore me to death.
People don't remember this for whatever reason, but one month prior DC watched his teammate get KTFO and lose the title in a short-notice fight against a supposedly inferior opponent. DC had the potential to lose his belt in exactly the same way as Rockhold did. No way him or his team were taking that chance.

Does Cormier think there are people actually dumb enough to believe that? Not a fucking snowball's chance in hell that happens.

Yeah and BJ was gunna fight Georges to the death. Yeah..

Nobody stands with modern Rumble and lives to tell the tale. What a dumb ass idea.

Back