Daniel Cormier: 'I'll smack Bisping around anytime'

oh no, not you too wanting an easy fight

but it was just a tweet answer, ok

Yup.

Dodging Darryl gets smoked.

tumblr_nrjulc3PoL1r0ndmlo3_500.gif

Lol wonder if Cormier has upped his sodium since the Rocksalt loss or if he's just having some fun since they work together.

DC is always whining about something. He'd probably injure something sparring with Bisping and have to take another nine month layoff.

DC still salty over Bisping KOing Rockhold?

0qdk6mr.gif

Yep, the salt is strong still. Bisping is like "wtf did I say?"

DC is in a bad spot. He's not gonna be able to defend his only loss, and to that, he's established himself as the beta to Jones' alpha.

Must suck.

DC is in a bad spot. He's not gonna be able to defend his only loss, and to that, he's established himself as the beta to Jones' alpha.

Must suck.
IDK none of it is his fault and his only loss is to a guy who got busted cheating Most reasonable fans know this.

Must suck.

The only thing that truly sucks for him is that not even he believes he's better than Jones.

I'm pretty sure that he was just breaking Bisping's balls.

It's always hard to say with DC. Since his whole feud with Jones started over Jones jokingly saying "I bet I can take you down". I think DC has a huge chip on his shoulder and takes offense at little things he feels disrespect him.

It's always hard to say with DC. Since his whole feud with Jones started over Jones jokingly saying "I bet I can take you down". I think DC has a huge chip on his shoulder and takes offense at little things he feels disrespect him.

I just don't think that he would say something so aggressive and out of the blue about a co-worker that he will have to sit next to. This just sounds like friendly ball breakling to me, but of course I could be wrong.

I just don't think that he would say something so aggressive and out of the blue about a co-worker that he will have to sit next to. This just sounds like friendly ball breakling to me, but of course I could be wrong.

Well, that's what Jones said the comment about "I bet I can take you down was". He said he thought he'd actually bond with DC because they were both black in a sport that's mainly white. It's not like they were even in the same division at the time. DC blew that up in to a whole huge feud.

Poor DC, everyone hates on the guy for no reason other than him being the rival to their favorite cheater.

Back