Dangerous Dan Cormier vs Fabricio Troll Horse Werdum superfight!

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
IF Cormier beats Jones and Werdum beats Cain for their respective titles, would you like to see Dan attempt to avenge his friend against the king of trolls? Of course this isn't guaranteed to happen, it might even have a less than 25% chance to happen, but I guess this would just be an awesome scenario in my mind - who's up for it?!

Also, if Cormier loses but Cain also loses I could imagine DC going back up to challenge Werdum anyway...

IF Cormier beats Jones and Werdum beats Cain for their respective titles, would you like to see Dan attempt to avenge his friend against the king of trolls? Of course this isn't guaranteed to happen, it might even have a less than 25% chance to happen, but I guess this would just be an awesome scenario in my mind - who's up for it?!

Also, if Cormier loses but Cain also loses I could imagine DC going back up to challenge Werdum anyway...

Yea I would love to see it actually, that would be pretty cool! However I think if Cormier Loses and so does Cain, I doubt Cormier would get a immediate title shot for Werdum aka Vai Cavalo .. But never the less it would be a great fight

interesting fight..Highly doubt Werdum would be able to tapped Cormier though but would probably edge out a decision win

interesting fight..Highly doubt Werdum would be able to tapped Cormier though but would probably edge out a decision win

If Werdum beat Cain then Cormier - we'd be getting some GOAT talk up in this bitch.

Not all that interested...I'd rather see Cain fight Jones then this scenario. I highly doubt Werdum will beat Cain and doubt Cormier will win but he def has a decent chance. This fight loses some luster for me considering Cormier was already fighting as a HW but I wouldn't mind seeing it. If it happens I see it happening bc Jones crushes DC sending him back to HW then them fighting.

At first I was going to say "pfffft super fight?" but the revenge angle you played to sort of makes it one. So good on you for that, sir.

If you can submit Fedor and Big Nog, you can submit Cormier. For all we know BJJ could be DC's weakness.

DC is going to pull off what Vera couldnt....expect Cain to have a tragic car accident soon.

If you can submit Fedor and Big Nog, you can submit Cormier. For all we know BJJ could be DC's weakness.

I have been a fan of Cormier since he started. Once I read his story, his daughter, the Olympics and then starting MMA a few years later? I was hooked. I believe he also has the ability to negate ANYONE'S offense or defense with his wrestling. He is that good there.

I have been a fan of Cormier since he started. Once I read his story, his daughter, the Olympics and then starting MMA a few years later? I was hooked. I believe he also has the ability to negate ANYONE'S offense or defense with his wrestling. He is that good there.

I'm not saying Werdum would 100% submit him and I'm not saying Cormier couldn't win that fight, he most definitely could (especially since the only way the fight hits the mat is by knockdown or DC taking down Werdum).

I'm just saying you can't count out a man who submitted 2 of the greatest grapplers in all of MMA.

Btw I'm also a fan of Cormier's. Been following his career since before he joined Strikeforce.

I'm not saying Werdum would 100% submit him and I'm not saying Cormier couldn't win that fight, he most definitely could (especially since the only way the fight hits the mat is by knockdown or DC taking down Werdum).

I'm just saying you can't count out a man who submitted 2 of the greatest grapplers in all of MMA.

Btw I'm also a fan of Cormier's. Been following his career since before he joined Strikeforce.

I'm not. I've been a big fan of Werdum since he submitted Fedor, mostly afterwards because he decided to improve his standup game and has come quite a ways since then. I knew he would beat Browne (Although I was nervous he might go for a TK and have Browne unleash the Hellbows.) but the way he beat him and his standup I was very impressed with.

I think this one for me is up in the air. I like DC but I also like Werdum polishing his game up too. I believe that DC might be the MOST functionally powerful fighter in ANY weight class. The way he uses his throws are amazing.

Back