DANG Nunes!!!

Shaddows

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Amazing win!!!

But I wish they didn't start talking about her & Ronda...

She's NOT ready!!!

How do you know she's not ready? She looks as ready than anyone else.

Nunes destroyed Sara easily. Sara looked slow and her grappling looked super weak against Nunes. McMann needs to rethink her MMA career at this point. And I agree, Nunes looked great but very far from ready for Ronda.

Idk. Cat broke her when Amanda gave her all. We'll see. Ronda's next four opponents; Tate, Holm, Cyborg, nunes?

McMann was exposed going back to the Baszler fight. I don't know why anyone would be surprised by this. Just shows the level of weakness Rousey gets to fight all the time.

Thought the thread might be about how long that post fight interview dragged on.

Amazing win!!!

But I wish they didn't start talking about her & Ronda...

She's NOT ready!!!

This fight shows, just how bad ronda's competition truly is. Everyone was making such a huge deal of Mcmann, when ronda was fighting her. Oh, shes this big silver medal winner. Who the fuck cares. Nunes just beat her as fast as ronda did. This to me, proves how bad ronda's competition truly is...

This fight shows, just how bad ronda's competition truly is. Everyone was making such a huge deal of Mcmann, when ronda was fighting her. Oh, shes this big silver medal winner. Who the fuck cares. Nunes just beat her as fast as ronda did. This to me, proves how bad ronda's competition truly is...

While competition at 135 is bad, your post doesn't mean anything.

Mendes beat Lamas 20 times easier than Aldo did. What does that say?

While competition at 135 is bad, your post doesn't mean anything.

Mendes beat Lamas 20 times easier than Aldo did. What does that say?

It just tells me that ronda is fighting cans. Thats about all. What we already knew.

And mendes has more 1 punch ko power than aldo does. That also means that nunes hits damm hard. haha

Back