Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series- Season 3

lol i got lucky as hell I bet anglicas+110 wins inside EASY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!

Really glad I decided to add a bit more on Anglickas before the fight. Kinda a shitshow with these guys going 2+ rounds but I'll take it

Young Down to -127

Half hour behind but I'll play

2u for 6u
Young
Smyth
Anglickas

2u for 6u
Young
Weaver
Alarabek

Gamblenati 0-1

Gravely looks legit

He does have some holes. Leaves his chin out there when he swinging for the fences and Rodriguez is a guy who can counter and hurt him

This should be good

Smith 250$ to win 275$

Alacabek 450$ to win 240$

Reed 220$ To win 300$

Young 330$ to win 170$

Good luck guys

You're on 2 of the same picks I am, and for similar amounts of money, heh.

I put 2.4u on Young at -185 and was as shocked at any line movement I've ever seen that she was somehow down to -127. I don't go higher than 2.5u on low-level WMMA anymore due to the volatility, or else I would have gone much heavier. That's not because Young is any good. in fact, she is fairly lousy. Rather, I've never seen a fighter with striking as awful as Alper's (worse than Cindy Dandois), who is also horrendous at BJJ and even pretty bad at wrestling.

As for Alcabek, that was a 4u bet on -167. I won't hate myself if he loses, but I might hate myself for not unloading more heavily if he wins.

Man Rodriguez cracked him with a great counter but gravely panicked wrestled and Rodriguez tdd isn’t very good

3u for 2
Gravely ml
Anglikas fight won't go the distance
Alarabek fight won't go the distance
Young 4u for 3u

Gravely looking like he earned some of that juice.

Gravelys dec prop got steamed and created some value for his itd line which was about +135 but I didn’t bite

Rodriguez is really good at getting out of bad spots

Gravelys pace and cardio is next level

He should be in the ufc win or lose

Oh shit easy money guy almost got that sub call

this dog actually has heart and fights for ur money unlike the previous fight

Uppercuts and knees Rodriguez

Back