• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series (1 thru 5)

Yes! big on Castaneda ml won and in parlays, over 1.5 straight and in parlays and castaneda dec +335 hits

The refs are so bad. Remember last week mixing up the names? This guy just now seemed like he was asking a question when saying "winner by... decision"

castaneda isn't gonna contend or anything, but i do think he's decently ready for the entry level ufc stuff. not that he'll get the contract tonight or anything

my only dog of the night here.. c'mon davis! ko plz! ;) (think he's stronger puncher and wrestler)

Degen Tuesday's with snoop and Uriah. First fight cashes. Good fight. Solid prospects

On the davis dog train. Knock this clown arnett out. Cocky douchebag

With your 25lb dumbell shoulder press

#swolearnett

Very weird fight coming up. Davis looking to be the Shogun to Arnett's Machida. Couldn't get a read on it, but I do agree that Austin doesn't like pressure, yet his ground game could be a possible x-factor.

Hope the over hits and Austin ml here in parlays, small austin dec

Back