• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series (1 thru 5)

I expected bad things with this event. 10 out of 15 now on betting these. I need to look at the over/unders on fights that I don't feel that I have a good read on.

Wabaweeba! That's how you get a contact

Roberson just went Euron Greyjoy on Superman lol

up 1.7u ish tonight

will gladly take that on a card where i had no strong leans

Wow, really? Spann serving up his own head on a silver platter. Unreal. Fight iq (or lack of) seems to be the theme of the night along with freak injuries.

Congrats Karl backers, and I feel awful for Spann backers, myself included. He didn't show up at all.

Wow, really? Spann serving up his own head on a silver platter. Unreal. Fight iq (or lack of) seems to be the theme of the night along with freak injuries.

Congrats Karl backers, and I feel awful for Spann backers, myself included. He didn't show up at all.

I know, he didn't fight like this in any other fights I researched. He immediately gave up his 10" reach and just hung out eating elbows. Bizarre.

DW2 Net: +51.39
spann -148: 147.50 for 100 / U1.5: 40 parlays
stewart +180: 30 for 54 - 30 parlays / U1.5: 40 parlays

waldon: 30 parlays / U1.5: 40 parlays
jolly: 30 parlays / U1.5: 40 parlays
ige: 30 parlays
/ U2.5: 40 parlays
parlays
60 RR for (paid -4.10) 362.80: stewart/ waldon/ jolly/ ige
100 RR for (paid +148.99) 333.38: spannrobersonU1.5/ stewartjacksonU1.5/ waldonnealU1.5/ jollymenifieldU1.5/ igegomezU2.5
---

would've been goddamned nice if ige tapped him ONE MINUTE sooner for another two units, but oh well.. didn't lose.

some weird shit tonight

Wonder how long until they start juicing the unders to keep us from doing these RRs, haha

Man Snoop is hilarious. Guy is straight comedian. Makes watching these fights so much more entertaining.

nice looking forward to see these two guys in the ufc

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back