• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series (1 thru 5)

Letting unit I won from Neal ride on a blind parlay of Jackson/Spann +140. Let's go degen Tuesdays

Looks like I missed the money train

stewart saying in an interview he isn't looking to wrestlefuck, which will play to jackson's advantages.

I'm guessing Stewart on this one.

i'm actually taking stewart as the dog here. i think jackson is the better athlete, faster, but stewart seems tough. if he can make it ugly and/or get some grappling going, i think he can take it.

p.s. this is a very small bet and don't you dare tail blindly

I've been on Stewart too. There are few of us. Stewart is a tough and aggressive guy. Jackson needs someone to stay at his range to work. If Stewart can walk through Jackson's jabs and get inside, he can bring the fight to Stewart and wear him down. I give him the advantage at every distance besides range striking.

Half unit on Stewart cause he's a Marine. Also a play on the under

stewart saying in an interview he isn't looking to wrestlefuck, which will play to jackson's advantages.

That doesn't necessarily mean that he's going to fight at Jackson's distance though. Just means no lay and pray. Jackson is a great outfighter and will win if he keeps it there, but seems to get flustered when pressured, which is Stewart's game. At least that's my impression watching a handful of fights (not much to go on here).

I'll take the black guy with braids over the white guy who looks like Opie Taylor.

Jackson on the next one. Tempted by o1.5 but pass. Jackson has made me money killing it on the regionals after TUF, but a bit concerned with this one. Stewart rugged as fuck with the wrestling.

wait, what? hasn't he only had the lima fight?

i'm actually taking stewart as the dog here. i think jackson is the better athlete, faster, but stewart seems tough. if he can make it ugly and/or get some grappling going, i think he can take it.

p.s. this is a very small bet and don't you dare tail blindly

I'll join your parade..err..funeral /:

Going blind on Stewart

Because he has a plus next to his number

I think Stewart hurt himself with that cartwheel flip.

Snoop is wildin

That doesn't necessarily mean that he's going to fight at Jackson's distance though. Just means no lay and pray. Jackson is a great outfighter and will win if he keeps it there, but seems to get flustered when pressured, which is Stewart's game. At least that's my impression watching a handful of fights (not much to go on here).

i have a feeling stewart might collapse when jackson stands up to his pressure, but i guess we're about to find out.

Unexpected takedown by Jackson. And what was that scream by Stewart? Not looking good lol

Back