• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dana White's son to have his first fight soon.

Weidman

Still my booooy!
@red
Reaction score

UPDATE: He won.

Last edited:
Dana's son is a manlet...

tenor.gif

I wish him the best. Kind of a lot of pressure, tbh. I hope Dana had brains and also had him wrestle.

I’d favor him over CM Punk

Good luck to him but I don't think he's going to make it even despite all the resources being in front of him. This kid is born with a silver spoon stuck up his ass which isn't the best environment to grow up in if you want to be a fighter. The best fighters are always those who have come from great adversity and struggle.

Sadly he is Caucasian and will be weeded out of boxing once he really starts fighting real competition.

Aidan White said:
“I don’t care what color you are, I don’t care what country you’re from. We’re all human beings, fighting’s in our DNA. We get it. And we like it.”
6F6B55A6-1820-4A1E-BA21-A6A5CCBBDEA2-3379-000002F0E7D1EBB9.jpeg

Last edited:
Dana Junior Bless...

G8UAzC7fjLs.jpg

Good luck to him but I don't think he's going to make it even despite all the resources being in front of him. This kid is born with a silver spoon stuck up his ass which isn't the best environment to grow up in if you want to be a fighter. The best fighters are always those who have come from great adversity and struggle.
bj-penn.jpg

Back