Dana White's Contender Series 2019 Week 3: Tues. 7/9, 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT PBP Discussion Thread

Maki is getting a contract no doubt. That was vicious.

Oh by my stream is behind lol. I'm watching the tale of the tape.

With a TKO like that, you have to wonder if it was the power of the punches or some injury of his opponent.

The bigger they are....

ufc always has room for more Hawaiian action fighters, so this dude will def get a contract

Great boxing by the tanned asian guy. I'm impressed how well he dealt with Sumter reach.

Dana going to end the show saying how he wants to see more technical fighters, not this stand and bang stuff, no contracts!

With a TKO like that, you have to wonder if it was the power of the punches or some injury of his opponent.
Sumpter is just a jackass. Backup against the fence and covering up like you have boxing gloves on is asking to get hurt

Bodyshots are my favorite punches. Occupy your opponent's guard and kill his body. I'm happy someone in MMA is using it.

Maki is getting a contract no doubt. That was vicious.
Dana loves fighters who want to finish people and put on wild fights. Why did I type that lol everyone knows that.

ufc always has room for more Hawaiian action fighters, so this dude will def get a contract

I think the Bellator Hawaii cards did pretty well too

UFC has gotta be looking at going there, especially while they have a Hawaiian champ

BW is working hard to take over LW's spot as the most stacked division in all of MMA.

No doubt a contract. Finished a bigger guy with exciting shots to the liver... Could fight at a lighter weightclass in the UFC.

Back